[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick, post what you're listening to and how comfy you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: 1324785766001.jpg (80 KB, 680x460) Image search: [Google]
1324785766001.jpg
80 KB, 680x460
Quick, post what you're listening to and how comfy you are on a scale of 1 to 10!
>dwarf fortress soundtrack (Because I'm playing it right now)
>9/10, wish i had another blanket.
>>
>>65297072
>listening to nothing, was listening to STGSTV
>2-10, its clammy as balls in here and i keep having to take a shit
>>
>>65297088
i meant 2/10
>>
>I just finished this for the first time
>Alvin Row was good but I don't love it (yet)
>Penny Dreadfuls and Chocolate Girl made me cry a little though
>4/10 comfy too cold and people are up at 3:30 but the music is nice
>>
>>65297132
i believe it was penny dreadfuls that had the zipper sound in the end, and those just cut right through me. i'm still coming off of it, and i listened to it really tired and late at night so it a cord. i'll give it another listen later but as of now its pretty close to being one of my favorites
>>
>>65297156
For me it was the yelling at the end combined with "Everyone came down just to see me leaving". That line stuck with me out of all the times I've seen the lyrics mentioned here.
>>
File: front.jpg (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
35 KB, 700x700
>Plus Instruments - Trancesonics (hoping I can find their new album at some point soon as it came out yesterday I think and this is really good)
>6 maybe, though better than I was earlier now that my room isn't so unbearably hot at the moment
>>
Listening to my own music for mixing purposes
1/10 I can't help but feel like some external entity or force is going to punish me for all of the lies I've told, things i've taken, things I've said to people. Things I don't have the courage to tell anyone I know because they will hate me for good reasons. I'm a disgusting shell of a human being that's hiding under a thin sleek frame, a sharp hair cut, and a wide smile.

You can only leave so many things behind before you don't look to your side to see what you have any more
>>
>>65297192
O_O are you okay bud
>>
File: 1463864938973.jpg (110 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463864938973.jpg
110 KB, 680x1024
>listening to jpop
>drinking wine
>kind of hot in my room
>saw the hot dog thread on the front page and had a good laugh at some of the replies
overall like 6/10 comfy i guess. could be worse

>tfw no gf
>>
>>65297072
Listening to the Other Ground Pizza Party from Things That Happen at Day//Things That Happen at Night by Milo. At a [7] right now.
>>
Listening to Antennas to Heaven

laying in bed avoiding this essay I have to write

5/10
>>
1/10

>listening to some czech grindcore
>room is filled with trash
>my socks are wet
>>
File: the drowner.png (2 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
the drowner.png
2 MB, 1400x1400
>having a beer and cooking fish
>7/10, its raining outside and cold but im feeling good
>>
File: necrology.jpg (18 KB, 215x280) Image search: [Google]
necrology.jpg
18 KB, 215x280
>Eating breakfast
>Listening to pic related
>5/10 listening to thrash metal at 10 AM sure was a good idea
>>
File: 61bHLn3QdDL.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61bHLn3QdDL.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>65297072
Gospel - The Moon is a Dead World

>2/10
I'm itchy and very dry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j2Xnm-C2y4

just watched the movie, never heard this song after the credits

8.5/10
>>
>>65297556
what is that album? I like your feels
>>
>God Is An Astronaut - Helios Erebus
>4/10
Weather is pretty hot, but when a cool breeze comes in from my window, comfy scale goes right into 9/10.
>>
>>65297072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJHv-giFchM

Ariel Pink - Baby

Laying in bed, haven't slept. Rooms humid, but with a cool breeze from the open window.

7/10
>>
>>65297072
Caribou - Swim

In bed. Cat curled up against my side keeping me warm.

7.5/10
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.