[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you shown them all and released your groundbreaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Why haven't you shown them all and released your groundbreaking new album yet, anon?
>>
It sounded better in my head
>>
>>65294344
I did
>>
>>65294385
post link
>>
>>65294385
Shame you couldn't do it again
>>
>>65294404
I drowned, some of my posthumous tapes are out, however
>>
I've been thinking about it
I have one friend I've shown it to and he says its the best noise he's ever heard, even tho he's not much of a noise nut.

The gimmick of the album is that its starts out as poppy edm/dance pop/whatever that hints towards noise towards the ends of the songs, but it starts over with another pop melody on the next track.

eventually the whole album fades into this shoegazy ambient blanket of sound and you are supposed to as the listener just kind of drift of into this really special place in your mind
>>
File: denise o.jpg (79 KB, 1050x549) Image search: [Google]
denise o.jpg
79 KB, 1050x549
>>65294344
i have no audience. and i record everything myself so i dont have a liveband who could replicate my songs for shows and tours, unlike my friends in bands who actually play shows in other states and sell their demos on the road
>>
>>65294504
f your music is good, and good enough to set you apart from the rest, your audience will find you.

keep working on it dude.
>>
Ive been seriously thinking about releasing an album but i just don't think I'm nearly good enough to start sharing my music yet. I've been practicing for years now and have enough ideas in my head for a fully fleshed out album but I'm just not confident enough in my abilities

i actually ended up recording one of the songs I had thought of/ had sittingin my head for the last couple of years

if anyone wants to hear it and give an opinion its here:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hxAwQleMSA
>>
>>65294344
cause i'm recording it now
>>
My album would only be groundbreaking in the West, it's very inspired by Japanese goofy ass crazy rock. I guess the closest thing would be Muse or Andrew WK; Heavy Rock (or in Muse's case Metal) with poppy vocals, synths, rhythms or otherwise.

It'd do horrible with the critic since rock that isn't "Woe is me my life is terrible you are sheeple if you're not unhappy" and tough dudebro posturing is completely outlawed by the critique anyway.

So I would never release it, because I know no one wants to hear that over here and I'm not moving to Japan. I just keep my music as dumb soundcloud uploads to my friend or wav files on my PC.
>>
File: 1464127045560.png (225 KB, 372x350) Image search: [Google]
1464127045560.png
225 KB, 372x350
>>65294457
>>65295058
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hxAwQleMSA
hey this is nice. pls do more

to OP:
because I can't figure out how to produce. I've done stuff w/garageband before but I don't have super easy access to a mac anymore and ableton (which I have) is legitimately super confusing to me. if I could just figure out how to do some of the super basics I have some ideas. I might just revert to audacity or something it legit looks a little easier. it's frustrating cause I feel like I'm good at PR and I have a good sense for songwriting. just hard to put those ideas from me to the computer. and I have no skill w/instruments ofc
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.