[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's been almost 4 years since Channel Orange dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: frank-ocean-laugh.jpg (25 KB, 630x394) Image search: [Google]
frank-ocean-laugh.jpg
25 KB, 630x394
>it's been almost 4 years since Channel Orange dropped

WHERE'S THE FUCKING ALBUM, FRANK?
>>
He's done
>>
>r 'n b shit

wew can't wait for more of this whiny singed bassy shit
>>
>>65293968
Phew that's some avant garde bait
>>
Frank was the fucking man. Why'd he stop?
>>
>>65293921
The same time Ghostface and DOOM release their album.

(Isn't he still signed with odd future? and arn't they broken up?)
>>
>>65293921
it wasn't that good to begin with.
>>
>>65294009
I heard nobody wanted to work with him after he came out as gay
>>
>>65294043
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>65294047
If so, that's kinda stupid. Like of ALL the labels and artists out there, not one is cool with having a gay guy associated with them? Music is a fairly progressive industry and the average person is pretty okay with LGBT people, you'd think that someone would pick him up.
>>
>>65293921
Im convinced that he had it ready for release last summer, but decided to scrap it and re do it last second, probably will be released this summer
>>
>>65294043
Definitely good enough to want to hear the follow up after 4 years, fuck off
>>
>>65294043
kys

seriously i beg you
>>
that nigga love dick i refuse to listen
>>
>>65294188
Fucking return to Reddit now
I rarely say this
>>
>>65294188
are you serious?

that was obviously a joke
>>
>>65294628
edge lord detected
>>
>>65294015
I heard he was on def jam
>>
>>65294015
he was never signed to OF he was just technically apart of the group by association and friendship
>>
what's the best song on channel ORANGE

it's Pyramids by the way
>>
>>65295181
Definitely
>>
>>65295181
>>65295226

Pilot Jones you plebs
>>
>>65295181
>>65295398
obviously Lost
>>
>>65295181
Bad Religion
>>
>>65295398
love pilot jones
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (167 KB, 325x304) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
167 KB, 325x304
Let's make bets on when the album will drop.
I'll start.
I'm gonna be positive and say tomorrow, just because I know he wanted it to be a summer release and to me June is the start of summer.
>>
>>65295181
Thinkin bout you, everyone I know loves the song
>>
>>65295181
people seriously dont think its monks?

wow.
>>
>>65295181
monks
super rich kids
lost
>>
Frank Ocean new album is coming out next week.
>>
>>65293921
Nostalgia Ultra was pretty good but Channel Orange was pretty shitty. I'm not hype for more Frank Ocean.
>>
THE RINGS ALL RING OUT
>>
he is a talentless hack

im just being frank
>>
>>65294047
i remember when the track he had with nas suddenly disappeared
>>
>>65294047
If this was true we wouldn't have to deal with Sam smith. I'm bi myself, but there's a part of me that wished that kind of homophobia existed in the industry just to avoid having to hear stay with me one more fucking time.
>>
i thought he was way cooler when i thought that was a folded up kamikaze headband
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.