[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want your opinion about GG Allin /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
I want your opinion about GG Allin /mu/
>>
Not as bad so as to merit the attention whoring of his antics, but he wasn't that great either.
>>
very, controversial. He always did what he needed to, but never needed what he did. Man, what a person !
>>
>>65293261
A true American hero, Rock'n'Roll died with him. Wish he was still alive to 'trigger' all the SJWs
>>
>>65293396
Me too man it would be a real shitstorm if he showed up in universties today.
>>
>>65293274
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>65293261
Untalented, immature and vile. But he's also one of the most fascinating people to ever live.
>>
>>65293261

The living embodiment of scummy Rock and Roll. Hatefilled human-being who knew no bounds.
>>
Michael Gira said he was "silly" and had a laff
>>
A force of nature.
>>
Fuck GG Allin, he's the antithesis of what punk is all about
>>
>>65293261
The album he did with the Jabbers is a personal favorite of mine
>>
>>65295725

yeah punk's all about saying "fugg christianity" and "fugg wyte oppressin" and "ppl of colir rise da fuk up and lets take over da means of produkshin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuk h8!!!!!!!!! love n light to pussy riot in russia fiting an uhpressiv gubmint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
File: 1460571394124.jpg (42 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1460571394124.jpg
42 KB, 444x444
>>65293261
>smalled dicked shitty psycho musician
>offensive tool on stage who sexually harrassed the fans
>went around punching front row people and even shitted on the floor on one gig before rubbing that shit to himself.
I dont get why anyone would´ve gone to his shows. 0/5 and glad he´s dead.
>>
>>65293261
baby dick
>>
>>65295725
punk is and has always been a meme desu
>>
>>65295725
Punk is a fashion statement nimrod.
>>
>>65295725
Whats punk all about, then?
>>
>>65297949
this. i mean some "punk" bands were good and there were several amazing post-punk bands, but the whole "punk" mentality is retarded

and i don't necessarily think post-punk spawned from the punk movement
>>
>>65296105
>one gig
Nigga, this guy would suck up his liquid shit and vomit it out on the crowd, rape (as much as he could with that dried druggy noodle) any chick he could get his hands on, I think some guys too. He was probably one of the most disgusting live music acts ever.
>>
>>65293261
you fuckers realize that he took pride in raping 12 year old girls?
>>
Gave literally 0 fucks.

Plus he inspired one of my favorite artists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqG8PhfyRnk
>>
His early material with The Jabbers is good.
>>
>>65298189
He didn't rape children, his drummer may have.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhyYQQeoN6A
watch and kek

anyway, early on GG Allin actually did some really fun punk songs, and sounded like a poppier version of the Dead Boys. But after he got heavy his music became completely worthless. And that's basically how I feel generally - his music is disposable. That said, I do kinda like that "die when you die when you die you're gonna die" song
>>
File: folder.jpg (48 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
48 KB, 200x200
my favorite recording artist of all time, love all the work he's done in all of his bands: the jabbers, the murder junkies, antiseen, the holy men, the criminal quartet, and the scumfucks
>>
>>65293261
if 4chan was music, GG Allin is /b/
>>
>>65293261
why did he stop being sexy?
>>
Absolutely terrible music, even worse live shows.
Though his antics were good for a laugh.
>>
>>65293396
This
>>
>>65293261
Ellen Ripley.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.