[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to love and respect Taylor Swift because she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: JmEPtbu.jpg (748 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
JmEPtbu.jpg
748 KB, 1065x1600
Daily reminder to love and respect Taylor Swift because she's an incredible artist and a kind soul
>>
Well, I'm convinced. I was debating whether or not to masturbate for the last hour or so. This does it. See you lads in 30.
>>
>>65290540
1989 was underwhelming IMO. Speak Now and Red are great. I've listened to Fearless, it's not my favorite type of music. Self-titled is juvenilia
>>
File: 1457745338942.png (399 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457745338942.png
399 KB, 600x600
>unironically liking this fuckdoll
>>
File: bf.jpg (75 KB, 439x475) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
75 KB, 439x475
>>65290945
>1989 was underwhelming
>>
>>65290945
F>SN=1989>R>>>>>>>>>>TS
>>
daily reminder that carly rae jepsen does everything taylor swift does except 100 times better
>>
>>65291693
Eh, I love Taylor's music and Emotion did nothing for me. I hate how 80s it sounds. I don't dislike Carly, but I much prefer Taylor.
>>
>>65290540
She has some really long legs...

Also, what is it with modern pop artists emulating the most repetitive, lazy, and nerve-wracking sound to come out of the modern era (minimalist trap)?
>>
>>65291972
She's like 6 feet tall, of course she has long legs.
>>
Daily reminder that Taylor Swift is the great savior of the white race and will be the Empress to Emperor Trump
>>
>>65291066
Bach off.
>>
File: Jean-Louis Schlesser.jpg (315 KB, 1253x840) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Louis Schlesser.jpg
315 KB, 1253x840
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.