[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's raid vevo!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 317x159
Hello anons. As I'm sure you'll agree, I'm sick of trying to listen to good music on YouTube only to find it's banned, meanwhile vevo puts out 50 new shitty songs from Nicki Minaj, Drake, Adelle, a day. It really makes me sick, and if it makes you sick too, I say we tell those Jews what we think of their corporate shitfest music in the comments section of all their music videos until their brainwashed listeners notice they've been force fed crap and destroying the music industry for years. So if you read this and feel so compelled. Please stop by vevo's channel on YouTube, go to their "new music" playlist, and drop a comment letting the world know how we feel. I say we continue this raid for a month or so and try to expand it until the comments sections are drowning in hatred for the modern music industry. C'mon /mu/ be a part of something.
>>
File: uZIdOs6.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
uZIdOs6.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
epic raid gentlemen, lets do this! xd
>>
File: 1447342729800.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447342729800.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
the good raid, with the new chan, just like the old but now the users are 20x more insufferable!
>>
>>65290303
good (le) idea, my fellow warriors! lets stop the JOOSE from taking our asian women away from us!
>>
You know, it would be so simple, but everyone would rather watch the world go to shit than do something.
>>
>>65290618
i bet you think you were born in le wrong generation too
>>
File: img.jpg (562 KB, 1556x1567) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
562 KB, 1556x1567
Shh the goyim have infiltrated this area of the internet. Better luck elsewhere, centipede. I support you but check out 8/pol/ or r/thedonald one of the few BASED corners of Reddit.
>>
>>65290608
Jewish people run Time Warner, Universal Studios, Disney, and many more. They control 99% of the entertainment industry. Even TV show/movies like Family Guy, Dewey Cox, and the Sopranos made jokes about it because of how blatant it is. It's not some meme you fuckwit.
>>
>>65290757
the beatles weren't jewish though, what's the point?
>>
>>65290638
I think le music has gone to shit.
>>
>>65290757
or perhaps those jokes were directed at people like you who claim this shit, and it flew right over your edgy little head?
>>
>>65290781
I never said the Beatles are Jew music, surprise surprise though, their manager was named Brian EPSTEIN. I'm just saying they're the kind of good music we need to bring back
>>
>>65290800
It's not a joke, it's an absolute fact. People run the entertainment industry, and 90% of them "happen" to be jewish. It's not edgy, it's reality.
>>
>>65290668
Thanks anon
>>
>>65290823
>90%

Sure, Jewish families/people happen to be a part of it, but if you think that number is anywhere close to the truth you're delusional
>>
>>65290869
No you're right. The CEO of every major entertainment conglomerate in America is Jewish, and I'm just a moron for assuming that means anything. You win anon, you got me.
>>
No, i will not raid vevo. I think the service they've been doing for the youtbe and internet in general is of the utmost importance.
>>
Wow I didn't realize I posted this thread in the middle of a fucking Synagogue, fuck /mu/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.