[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey if you listen to animal collective you are a fantano core pleb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_61.png (714 KB, 941x505) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_61.png
714 KB, 941x505
Hey if you listen to animal collective you are a fantano core pleb
>>
Agree
>>
>>65288631
yeah you would know xD
>>
me on the left
>>
>>65288631
yo guys i wish i didn't add to the pile of awful content that exists. This post is a mistake,
>>
Panda is like "why is this dude holding a dog ahhhhh im kinda thirsty but i dont want to ask for a water because my wife told me that the plastic in water bottles kills animals i dont wanna hurt any animals oh man"
>>
>>65288631
hasn't he given 6/10 or below to every single one of their projects in the 2010s
>>
AnCo are shit now, Avey just makes wacky Nickelodeon music, Panda saves all the good songs for his albums and Geo is irrelevant.
Deakin is truly the last bro standing,
>>
That poor dog
>>
>>65289198
Sleep Cycle was shit too
>>
>>65289276
>implying
fucking p4k drone, Sleep Cycle was a masterpiece, album of the decade so far.
>>
>>65289285
Sleep Cycle is just Deakin doing a poor imitation of mid-period AnCo, and everyone ate it up because Painting With made it look good.
>>
did something horrible happen to this board in the past month or so?
>>
Lmao I liked AnCo since way before I knew who Fantano was. They r cool maaan!
>>
>>65289596
this board is in a perrenial state of decline

part of the charm imo
>>
>>65289424
yeah but only in contrast, PW is honestly the shit and anybody that saw them on their recent tour knows it
>>
>>65289147
Yes, including all solos except SC, which got a measly 7
>>
>>65289198
Slasher Flicks was good
>>
Why does Fantano claim to like AnCo but end up panning everything they do?
>>
>>65291281
because muh fuckin stgstv golden age of creativity means that nothing past 2001 is worth a shit
>>
>>65290276
havn't seen it in concert buf fuck me probs my album of decade so far. come at me fucks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.