[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think they'll be embarassed of themselves in the future?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 11.jpg (73 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
73 KB, 600x400
Think they'll be embarassed of themselves in the future?

If I found out my dad was the guy on the right, I'd call him a homo straight up
>>
>>65286164
to his face
>>
idk but they should feel bad for stealing tyler the creators fanbase like that and not even saying excuse me
>>
There's no way Andy isn't already embarrassed of his Morpheus getup
>>
>>65286164
no you wouldnt lol
>>
>>65286164
mmm maybe zach will about wavves and the other shitty garage rock he was doing. everything else i think isnt too cringeworthy
>>
>>65286308
dont test me. I'll call you a homo too if you dont lay off man
>>
Lifers don't have time for regret
>>
>>65286164
They look like pretty average dudes. That pic should age fairly gracefully.

I expect the look of the whole PC Music thing to age about as well as A Flock Of Seagulls though.
>>
>>65286164
>andy a homo
if you insist
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Andy is a qt?
>>
Doubt any of them will have kids
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.