[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La Bikina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (85 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
85 KB, 1440x1080
I havent found a version i like other than the hatsune miku one, do you know another version that actually lives up to the original song?
>>
>>65285745
I didn't know this existed

why, anon? why did you let me know it existed?
I can't stop laughing
>>
>>65285836
hell i didnt know either, a friend showed me and now i cant get it out of my head
>>
>>65285876
well I'm pretty sure you won't find a version like that, usually Luis Miguel's version is the most popular

this one's pretty cool but it's instrumental
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUo6NIIxcQY
>>
>>65285937
i hate that idiot's voice, the one you posted sounds great, shame there is no female voice to compliment

for most of the vocal versions, both the music and the voice is jolly, i feel the voice should be used as a sad contrast instead
>>
>>65286062
I think it's mostly because they're traditional songs and most artists don't go too far off the original.

Also the fact that they're songs to sing really drunk, so the renditions will always sound powerful. I could try doing really weird covers of such songs.
>>
>>65286130
care to try in vocaroo anon?
>>
>>65286157
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CUj1Pztmiz

it's pretty much the same version as all of them, I can't help it since I've been listening to it my whole life

also the quality is shit so sorry for that
>>
>>65286288
not bad, altho, get a new mic dude
[spoiler]cabron, de donde eres? si no eres mexicano, tienes buen acento[/spoiler]
>>
>>65286394
it was the computer microphone, I could have recorded it properly but nah bugger that

also
de Oaxaca y tú?
>>
>>65286445
quintana roo

im still looking for the sad tone in the voice while singing it, i cant save it in my favorites without the proper tone
same thing happened with romance español
>>
>>65286516
it's true since it's a sad song, fucking jaliscienses can't do anything right

I was thinking on doing some electronic / ambientish cover of it, it would sound nice if I do it well
>>
>>65286574
if you do, check miku's high and low tones, cant help but FEEL the tones right
justrightpacha.jpg
>>
>>65286657
I don't think it's THAT different, but I see what you're getting at. I'll try my best
>>
I find the concept of vocaloid adorable.
>>
>>65287017
well, it IS a way for people that can compose but cant sing, cant get somebody else with good voice or famous to sing their song
>>
I haven't been here in awhile, but what happened to /mu/'s vocaloid threads? It's Monday after all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.