[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't tell if people who shit on bad taste are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1422499324082.jpg (71 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1422499324082.jpg
71 KB, 540x540
>tfw you can't tell if people who shit on bad taste are oldfags trying to bring /mu/ back to it's former glory or 16 year olds trying desperately to fit in
I'm so conflicted.
>>
Does it matter?
>>
>>65285645
this desu senpai qtp2t desu
>>
>>65285645
It does actually. /mu/ needs it's elitism back to be a great board again, but if that elitism is fronted by edgy teenagers then it's all going to go to shit.
>>
i just want people to shut up about 21 pilots
>>
>>65285635
I don't want old /mu/ back
everybody finally stopped meming itaots like it's the only meme we have
>>
>>65286030
would you rather have constant ITAOTS memes or a complete lack of board culture?
>>
>>65285703
It was fronted by edgy teenagers beforehand, what's the difference now?
>>
>>65285871
I'll take 21 pilots over death grips anyday
>>
>>65286097
you're right. Maybe we do need the edgy 16 year olds to save this board, as much as that pains me to say.
A new generation of /mu/ culture.
>>65286121
desu I just want the elitism back, it really annoys me every time someone goes like "well taste is subjective, so there's no point arguing about it". It's like, technically you're right, but that attitude creates a board that lacks any sort of individuality or opinions, and encourages people to post really popular shit over and over again because it's all good music, there's no need to dig deeper than the accepted canon.
>>
>>65286202
agreed
>>
>>65285635
As previously stated by others in this thread, it doesn't matter. Just make an effort to shit on most of the popular shit around here. I like Kanye and Kendrick but the constant discussions about them are tiresome and utterly pointless.

So go forth my friends, go forth and meme the plebs out of existence.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.