[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do niggers praise this album so much? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why the fuck do niggers praise this album so much? It's just boomy bass with some nigger bitching about how hard his life was. Can someone explain the "genius" of this album?
>>
WE
>>
Wow.

Um, like... just wow. I can't even with this post right.

Like... Wow.

Like.. are you even being serious right? Wow.

Just.

Wow.
>>
inferior genes = inferior taste in music

low iq people are impressed by basic rhyme schemes that a 6 year old could make. hence the album is hailed as a masterpiece in the nigger community.

OOGABOOGA

KILL WHITEY!!!
>>
>>65277633
I suspected that. Thank you for confirming my theory.
>>
>>65277593
WUZ

[spoiler] niggers are the bane of this planet i hope they all fucking die stupid pieces of shit "" hee a good boy dindu nuffin he goin to church err week. fucking low iq shits. [/spoiler]
>>
>>65277633
>inferior genes

That's funny because white people
>are shorter
>weaker
>age faster
>more likely to get skin cancer
>more likely to have a mental illness

So really, it's white people that need to die out.
>>
Hide all bait threads.
>>
>>65277633

>white people make up over 60% of US population
>they have one of the lowest birth rates
>I have the power to contribute to "white genocide"

Feels good to have a hot white gf, I might impregnate her.
>>
>>65277817
>caring about physical attributes

Maybe that would have mattered when we were cavemen getting chased by predators, Tyrone, but us white people can use our superior intellect to build secure homes and vehicles. Back to your mud hut.
>>
File: never ever.jpg (46 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
never ever.jpg
46 KB, 450x300
>it's a /pol/ gets bored of their containment board episode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.