[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else super excited about the new albums by Issues (Headspace)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (1 MB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
1 MB, 1425x1425
Anyone else super excited about the new albums by Issues (Headspace) and Architects (All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us)

Pic related, hearing about the new Architects album made me go back and listen to LT//LF because I hadn't really given it much of a chance for some reason, and now I'm really digging it.

Also, general Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Mathcore/Djent/Prog Metal thread, post your faves and I'll pretend to listen to them
>>
>>65276158
I'm pretty excited, yeah.
>>
>>65276179
How do you feel about the more....jazzy approach Issues are taking?
>>
>>65276158
they're already out man

both pretty good but i don't think they will be as hype as the albums that came before

just very worthy sequels
>>
>>65276206
Gotta be honest, Architects >> Issues

But the jazzier influence is certainly welcome. They do a decent job with it.
>>
>that blm track on that issues album

Holy fuck I didn't think a nu-metalcore band could get any more embarrassing. Get some fucking taste scrubs.
>>
>>65276158
new architects was pretty good, but it sounded exactly like what their previous albums sounded like. don't get me wrong, they have a cool sound but it gets repetive really fast. if you pay close attention to the atmospherics on the new album for example you'll notice pretty quickly how they keep repeating the same notes throughout the whole album, only differences being some of the chugging and vocals on top of them. think it's a 6/10 anyway
>>
>>65276336
blm?
>>
>metalcore fags

Just kidding, Architects is a favorite of mine. love this new album a lot. Pretend to listen to Feed the Rhino, really good core band
>>
>>65276367
yeah you're not wrong there buddy, although one could argue that it's a "musical concept" or "stylistic theme" but it's definitely no LF//LT thus far. Issues' album definitely has a lot more to offer in terms of variety
>>
File: nigga u wot.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nigga u wot.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>65276158
> LE ATHEISM
> LE BLEH
> LE BREAKDOWNS

>>>/r/metalcore
>>
>>65277357
contrary to popular belief most metalcore bands aren't reddit tier atheism but usually have some sort of spiritual/faith influenced element, especially if it's progressive metalcore

it's pretty obvious that the album title reflects the idea of your faith being tested - it feels like you have been abandoned

anti-metalcore purveyors are so quick to jump to stereotypical conclusions
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.