[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else pissed off all the time by 99% of all music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ASAP-Worst2013-PhoneBook.png (218 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
ASAP-Worst2013-PhoneBook.png
218 KB, 630x350
Is anyone else pissed off all the time by 99% of all music?

>shallow obsession with personalities
>celebrated by ignoramuses who know nothing about music theory
>>
maybe try The Astonishing
>>
File: 1461193886039.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
1461193886039.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1919
>>65273045

No because I'm not a try hard pseud and I can enjoy popular music for what it is and then go on and read some literature or something and enjoy that just as much.

But I guess those sorry "ignoramuses" are all beneath you and nothing about their lives or trials could at all be interesting to such an enlightened Intellectual such as yourself.
>>
>>65273045
>shallow obsession with personalities
>celebrated by ignoramuses who know nothing about music theory
you've just described Radiohead fans
>>
>>65273092

More like the complete mu userbase.
>>
>>65273045
Life's to short to be pissed off by things you don't like. That's why we should kill all bad musicians.
>>
>>65273089
this desu, i might like plebshit but i also like patrician stuff and its pointless to get all butthurt over the stuff i don't like

just enjoy what you enjoy and let other people enjoy what they enjoy (unless ur a metal kiddie ;^) roasted u son)
>>
>>65273045
>99% of all music
>>
>>65273045
>analyzing music on an exclusively theoretical level
how fucking soulless and dry do you have to be
>>
>>65273089
the sign of a true patrician. great music is the best thing on Earth, and honestly I believe it's the most evocative form of art there is, but pop music can be really interesting, from an almost marketing perspective. A lot of marketing influences peoples taste, peer pressure, etc. but who would have thought that Lex Luger would be the most influential pop producer of this decade?
>>
>>65273092
I could not care less about Thom Yorke. I get the feeling that he's an self important twat but I've never seen an interview or anything.

Jonny Greenwood is the more accomplished musician imo, personality has nothing to do with it
>>
>>65273045
music theory is for making music, not listening to it you fucking autist
>>
>>65273089
Actually this is becoming the norm and slowly becoming the pleb opinion
too many tards in Art school are using this logic for liking beyonce and katy perry then name dropping Coil
>>
>haven't been on /mu/ in a while
>hop on to see what's what
>see this
>remember why I left

r.i.p /mu/
you were always good to me
>>
>>65273089
Vikings didn't even fucking wear those
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.