[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've been waiting for a guy to come and fuck me in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>I've been waiting for a guy to come and fuck me in the ass

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1464232975409.jpg (97 KB, 957x749) Image search: [Google]
1464232975409.jpg
97 KB, 957x749
>feel the pleasures of a homo man
what did he meme by this?
>>
>down the back stairs, it's my homo dad
>>
They deliberately didn't write lyrics anywhere because Ian wanted people to hear what they heard
Basically it means you're gay
>>
>>65272359
It's guide, actually
>>
File: fag.jpg (78 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
78 KB, 500x667
>>65272432
welp, guess i gotta live with it.
>>
>>65272478
not if joy division is your thing
>>
pmsl
>>
>for fuck's sake I'm bleeding rectally for another day
>>
>i've got the lube to lose the feeling, take the shock away.
>>
>>65272441
Why would he want a guide to fuck him in the ass?
>>
i'm eating pasta, eating pasta now it is penne rigate
>>
They wanted lime, they wanted lime
>>
>I'm watching you, I watch your balls, I watch you take a shitty, friend.
>>
>All these people trying so hard to be funny and fail miserably
>>
>>65273051
What Ian Curtis lyrics are those??
>>
I'll explain what I consider enjoyable about this record.

First of all, do not continue reading if you're not an intellectual like me, I have a PhD. Anyways, this album, oh baby, this album right here, joy division's "unknown pleasures"... Ahhh... It's a rhythmic opus of mayor proportions that delivers an antique puzzle of basslines and free jazz drumming of epic proportions. You wouldn't understand since I guess you have only listened to some few free jazz records. Anyways, my simpleton friends, what's not to enjoy about the political views we can cherish upon? We all can bestow under the wonderful complexity that these Heaven-sent gentlemen confered to us. I'm shedding a tear right now as I type this. Just remembering this epic masterpiece. I have to listen to it again as soon as I can, I cannot wait to listen to them in my high fidelity sound system, a thing not the casual listener has a hold of. Hahaha not that it matters to you plebeians. You may attempt to listen to this again now that I showed you the way, the lightened path, you may "try" to look for the amazing details that I mentioned. (Emphasis on the "try")

Good luck.
>>
File: immortalized.jpg (8 KB, 340x251) Image search: [Google]
immortalized.jpg
8 KB, 340x251
Check this out for moar insight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROyw4J6NrH0
>>
>>65273127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxhfgsOu5Gk

strong 10 to light 10
>>
>>65272700
When's absolute madness 4 happening?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.