[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
>>
>>65271892
>>
>>65271904
fgt
>>
>>65271912
fine 6.7
>>
>>65271904
this.
worse from respectable sites
>>
>>65271920
k thx
>>
>>65271925
flume is EDM for college kids and psuedo fags who don't listen to mainstream EDM

get over yourself
>>
>>65271934
Ding ding ding

Can we stop the shilling of this shit album now?
>>
>>65271934
Well, that's your opinion.
Imo, there's nothing like in this in the electronic scenario.Aside from the edm moments, who are surpassed by the experimental ones, this is a really good work. We can discuss about vocal, not really impressive. But he is an actual producer. Sorry for my bad english, tho
>>
>>65271990
that doesn't mean I think the album is bad I just don't put him on the same pedestal as /mu/ core electronic artists like Autechre, OPN, Arca, etc.
>>
>>65271990
It's fairly standard future bass honestly, nothing special about it at all.
>>
>>65271892
I only listened to this because a girl I want to fuck likes it and I expected to be disappointed but it's honestly alright.

I liked Wall Fuck and the other more experimental tracks.
>>
>>65272105
wall fuck is really good desu
>>
>>65272128
yeah ik in the other thread the OP gave it a 10/10 i think thats accurate t b h maybe a 9

I kinda love this album because all the pinga-popping EDM normies and weird hipster doofuses can like it
>>
>>65272139
It's still much too brostep for me but I hope he continues towards his more alternative work even if he keeps it poppy
>>
>>65272183
Yeah I can see him bringing the weird shit Death Grips have been doing for a while to the mainstream. Am I the only one who heard just s little bit of No Love in Wall Fuck? Maybe I've been memeing here way too long idk
>>
>>65272274
not exactly but Wall Fuck is one of my favorite songs of the year and this is coming from a guy who's never heard of Flume before this year
>>
6/10 imo

Say It is the best track on the album
>>
Average at best. 4.5/10
>>
I really like the Vic Mensa track, am I basic?
>>
Flume is the 2010s EDM version of the 90s trance scene when everyone and their grandma made trance with freeware synths.
It sounds generic, toothless, sterile and made by someone that does not understands music but really, really, really wants to have the credibility from saying to people that they are a musician.
A weak 5.
>>
not bad actually. There are great ideas and the production is good, but too EDM vocals and other influences
>>
Flume >>>>> 99.99% of /bleep/ shit
>>
>>65271990
>there's nothing like in this in the electronic scenario

there absolutely is. in fact there's way too much of it.

this album delivered nothing new to the genre flume helped formalized. it would be a good album had it come out a few years back but people have already grown tired and moved on from this sound.

flume hasn't really shown he can do anything different, which is disappointing because I held him in pretty high regard as a producer.

with that said, skin is hardly shit. some moments remind me of N64 cartridge tilting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytgx9aiGHkU

this melody sounds like a middle-schooler noodling on a synth, and those intentionally out of tune notes dont work at all. baka
>>
>>65274164
lol
>>
>>65271892
>>
>>65274164
true
>>
>what kind of album you want nigga?
>just fill my shit up
light 6
>>
>>65274268
gay coachella shit
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.