[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Incredibly underrated albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 41Ghgc6y00L.jpg (24 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
41Ghgc6y00L.jpg
24 KB, 500x498
Pic related, it's their best album since leaving IRS
>>
>>65266781
>it's their best album since leaving IRS
It's not better than Automatic or Green.
>>
Jim O'Rourke didn't get picked up on by a fair amount of people until later
>>
File: KoL_1298039977[1].jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
KoL_1298039977[1].jpg
64 KB, 500x500
literally their best since Kid A and way better than that redundant whiny moon shaped pool bullshite
>>
>>65266967
Automatic has a great start and a great end, but the middle half isn't that good. Green starts off promisingly, but it loses its way after Orange Crush. Turn You Inside Out is especially bad, because it is literally the same as Finest Worksong.
>>
>>65267030
Nice rockism.
>>
>>65267024
Have no idea how you can find AMSP redundant but also think this isn't

the cognitive dissonance is strong
>>
>>65267077
What do you mean?
>>
File: 04a0d270[1].jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
04a0d270[1].jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>65267103
>>65267077
Sick Buzzwords

>>65267103
Go on?

Ive always enjoyed pic related more than I Am a Bird Now
>>
>>65266967
This. Huge fan of Up, but best since IRS is a stretch. AftP is practically untouchable, Green and OoT are amazing too, all better than Up. Now if you were to suggest that Up is their best album post Bill Berry you might have something.
>>
>>65267479
Like I said, the middle section of Automatic puts a damper on my enjoyment of it. Green is a close second to Up, and Out of Time doesn't really get going until the second half (even though LMR and NWH are both great songs)
>>
Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out.
wanna disagree with me? fuck you
this albums songwriting and composition was leagues ahead of all that shit that came out from that era and also the lyrics covered topics the rest of those sad sappy whining about girls bands of the time. /thread
>>
>>65267643
If any of those albums lulls it's Up.

>NOIN1
>Sweetness Follows
>Monty Got a Raw Deal
>Ignoreland
>Star Me Kitten
>not loving those songs

>Radio Song
>Losing My Religion
>Low
>Near Wild Heaven
>Endgame
>Shiny Happy People
>not loving those songs
>>
>>65267718
For Automatic, Sweetness Follows is the only one in that middle section I enjoy, and I don't like those odd numbered songs on Out of Time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.