[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the biggest frauds in music history? Pic definitely related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: stevie.jpg (101 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
stevie.jpg
101 KB, 1200x1200
Who are the biggest frauds in music history? Pic definitely related
>>
>implying no one on this board can relate to My Cherie Amour
>>
How is he a fraud?
Listen to those keys.
I don't even listen to his solo stuff, but I know he's great just from what I've heard of his stuff he wrote and performed on for Minnie Riperton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPxr7ULFCKY
>>
>>65263285
I think OP meant he's not actually blind
>>
if you started posting them you wouldn't stop
>>
File: Bill_Cosby_Ooh.jpg (33 KB, 512x335) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Cosby_Ooh.jpg
33 KB, 512x335
this fucker looks like he just ate out a hairy asshole.
>>
File: death_tsopyenikapak_1.jpg (45 KB, 450x435) Image search: [Google]
death_tsopyenikapak_1.jpg
45 KB, 450x435
why his head look like death metal?
>>
>>65263325
you would know
>>
>>65263134
>>65263299
>inb4 mccartney gif
>>
>>65263134
he was pretty good live. he sat on the camera
>>
>>65263134
Nah. Songs In The Key Of Life is god tier. Yeah he comes from a time/place that has A LOT of overrated overworshipped garbage, but Wonder's work around that time including Songs In The Key and Innervision were fantastic.

>>65264019
For sure. Death Metal would've happened whether Death existed or not. Not to mention Death is definitely among the weaker bands to come out of OSDM. Riff wise they were never that great, early Death was just rawer Slayer stuff, and their later stuff had more melodies than riffs further weakening their core of metal. Not to mention Chuck was a weak vocalist, too, made all the worse since his growls weren't powerful enough to hide his lisp on TSOP. Their "progressive" output especially was awful because it ultimately turned out to be less progressive than what they were doing before and what all the other bands were doing around that time. If anything, it inspired even more shitty melodic death metal bands.
>>
>>65265906
I was literally just saying that the mountain in the album cover kinda looked like his head, but I agree with pretty much your entire post.
>>
john lennon. fuckers singing about the poor when hes living up in the hamptons snorting coke off a hookers ass while yokos in the other room cooking him ans his army of whores a fine japanese style dinner
>>
>>65263134
>implying Innervisions and Songs in the Key of Life aren't among the best RnB albums of their decade
>>
>>65265906
>For sure. Death Metal would've happened whether Death existed or not. Not to mention Death is definitely among the weaker bands to come out of OSDM. Riff wise they were never that great, early Death was just rawer Slayer stuff, and their later stuff had more melodies than riffs further weakening their core of metal. Not to mention Chuck was a weak vocalist, too, made all the worse since his growls weren't powerful enough to hide his lisp on TSOP. Their "progressive" output especially was awful because it ultimately turned out to be less progressive than what they were doing before and what all the other bands were doing around that time. If anything, it inspired even more shitty melodic death metal bands.
Being this autistic. Just stop m8, don't listen to Death ever again you don't deserve the Chuck's music
>>
>>65263134
delete this OP
>>
>>65267245
Fantastic counterarguments there.
>>
>>65267075
he was a woman beater as well
>>
>>65263322
Whats wrong with cohen
>>
>>65263134

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>65267319
>>>https://www.autismspeaks.org
>>
>>65267338
so am i but im not about to fucking lie about it like a got damn crook. fuck lennon. th music he made with the beatles was good but him as a person. nah, not D
>>
>>65267421

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/stevie-wonder-is-not-blind-the-evidence-1641795715
>>
>>65267491
>http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/stevie-wonder-is-not-blind-the-evidence-1641795715

lol
>>
He has to be the biggest troll ever. At a concert the other day for a tribute to Prince he literally just played some Prince songs off an Ipod in front of the audience, he didn't play or sing along or cover any songs, he just played the ipod live.

>He rewarded their enthusiasm with a trip through his iPod, playing Prince’s “Kiss” and “When Doves Cry” — not covers, mind you, but the original recordings — as the musicians in his group silently swayed along.

>It didn’t stop there. He turned the interlude into a full-on tribute to the musicians who have died in the past few months, queuing up the Eagles’ “Hotel California” in honor of Glenn Frey, Natalie Cole’s “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” and David Bowie’s “Fame,” letting them play through as the audience looked on, slightly bewildered.

http://www.sfgate.com/music/article/Stevie-Wonder-opens-BottleRock-festival-with-7950863.php
>>
File: 1463448670794.jpg (58 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1463448670794.jpg
58 KB, 667x670
>>65263134
[spoiler] expecting niggers to play fair [/spoiler]
>>
>>65263134
is that future
>>
did you know he lied about being blind
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.