[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bach.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bach_face.jpg (75 KB, 439x475) Image search: [Google]
bach_face.jpg
75 KB, 439x475
Bach.
>>
File: batch-file-input2.gif (16 KB, 549x359) Image search: [Google]
batch-file-input2.gif
16 KB, 549x359
Batch.
>>
>>65261783
I listened to the Art of Fugue for the first time yesterday and I cried. I'm not sure why.
>>
more like overrated
>>
>>65261882
It's pretty intense. I'd probably have cried to Bach if I wasn't so emotionally constipated.
>>
Rivers Cuomo
>>
I was sketching that Bach portrait in class the other day when this girl comes to me and says he's one of her favorite composers
What should I have said to her
>>
good composer
>>
>>65261863
>batch on Windows
Yikes. Give it up, pretender
>>
In my language Bach means "small"
>>
>>65261937
"What is your favorite Bourree of his?"
>>
Baby got Bach
>>
>>65261882
>>65261926
yeah, i thought it was shit too
>>
>>65261955
Holy shit, fellow Cymru bro?
>>
>>65261926
>Bach
>emotionally constipated
Bach is quite simply the best composer because he utilises the largest range of modes and modulations in his melodies and harmonies which gives the most diverse and intricate emotional music. He does this in an insanely uniform and perfect way. Calling him emotionally constipated is just not right because it's his ability to weave it all together and keep the larger vision of the piece in tact that equally makes him the greatest.

To call the guy who made mass in b minor, the most perfect cello music ever written, the English suites and the orchestral suites emotionally constipated is ridiculous desu
>>
>>65263103
The guy was referring to himself.
>>
>>65262816
Go listen to some avant-teen shit you queer.
>>
>>65261783
nice thread, antigona
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.