[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:a song that you like more than everyone else >Docking the Pod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
ITT:a song that you like more than everyone else

>Docking the Pod
>>
>>65261580
earth moon transit

i like it the most. no on likes it more than me. don't even respond to my post unless it is to acknowledge my superior liking
>>
I feel this way about the opening track to this otherwise terrible album.
Groovy little space ditty in the intro, very nice.
>>
>>65261698
but the landing is also a Groovy little space ditty. why dont you like that song.

>>65261648
your right you probably like it more than me, since it would be p low on my list of favorite songs on this album
>>
>>65261698
>best slowcore album of all time
>terrible

commit sudoku
>>
>>65262011
thank you for defending it anon. Im surprised how hatred for this album gets voiced p much every time its posted.

Listen to Docking the Pod, and listen to how the guitars play off eachother and how one distorts as he plays harder and harder. plus the guitar tone in general on this album is next level
>>
Reed to Hillsborough

"It's the way home should be, the way the Windows frame the trees"

That line always gets me
>>
>>65261766
>>65261698
fuck i meant echo,bravo not the landing
>>65262213
"drunk with hope, for the better things"
the words themselves dont look too.. i dont know the word. but his delivery combined with the atmosphere makes that line get me everytime
>>
>>65262165
I couldn't understand the hate for this album if I tried. Is it flawed? Certainly, but Duster's sound on this record is unparalleled. The textures on this thing are beautiful and diverse while maintaining cohesion, and on the songs where the melodies take center stage there's a beautiful sense of melancholy and hope in the face of despair. There's some shit tracks to be sure, but it's still a great album.
>>
Warping
>>
>>65262438
i think it has to be the fact that there are weaker/slower tracks, but ive grown to enjoy them all. i completely agree on the textures, the guitars and organ are used to so much effect on this album. one of the biggest inspirations to my guitar playing. I have to be in a certain mood to listen to it all though
>>
>>65261698
kys
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.