[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
O W L C I T Y Anyone else listen to this faggot? I'd completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: owl_city.jpg (626 KB, 2000x1326) Image search: [Google]
owl_city.jpg
626 KB, 2000x1326
O W L C I T Y

Anyone else listen to this faggot? I'd completely forgotten him since Fireflies, but I've been listening to all his albums non-stop throughout this revision period.

It's not something I'd ever let my mates know, as it's hard not to feel like a 13 year-old queer when listening, but they're so dreamy and carefree with those whimsically poetic synthed-up vocals and happy rhythms.

I rate him.
>>
Oh dear
>>
I live in his hometown, I see the guy going to some weird church group by my house all the time. Even the town pretty much forgot he exists
>>
>>65261520
Nigga cryin about lightning bugs
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>65261629
looooool
>>
pretty sure he's irl autistic
>>
Adam Young, who is ONE person, and decides to name himself Owl City to get attention. He lives in his mom's basement and pounds away at his Casio keyboard and calls it a song. The lyrics of his songs consist of the rantings and writings of an autistic four year old who is too detached from reality to see any problems.

Every last one of his songs are drowned in AutoTune, so you can't hear his faggy real voice.

Other songs include "Umbrella Beach" and "Vanilla Twilight". These are also very autistical in nature and should not be listened to by a sane person.

His hit song "Fireflies" is just.. GAY.. If you still admire this song for being so-called musical work of art, you have gone INSANE.
Bob: Hey, did you listen to that song fireflies by Owl City? Its so good.

5 minutes later

Nate: ..I think I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>65263132

This is pasta worthy
>>
>>65261520
> I like to make myself belieeeeve

>that planet Earth turns homoseeexually
>>
>>65262564
yeah it's aspergers i think, not full-blown autismogeddon, otherwise he wouldn't be capable of making his songs as soppy as they are
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.