[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone on this board always talks about Antongy Fantango but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Toddintheshadows.jpg (73 KB, 1278x710) Image search: [Google]
Toddintheshadows.jpg
73 KB, 1278x710
Everyone on this board always talks about Antongy Fantango but nobody every talks about good ol' TITS. i know he only goes over pleb tier pop most of the time but realistically hes just as entertaining. thoughts?
>>
my favorite youtube music critic
>>
>>65261326
Needs better audio quality desu
>>
>>65261475
I think it sounds fine for the most part
>>
Better than buckley
>>
I hate 95% of the music he reviews, but i like him. He's very unpretentious unlike most music critcs. Especially the likes of Scaruffi.
Plus i really enjoy his one hit wonder series. Because i'm also a big fan of this phenomenon in music.
>>
>>65261541
fair enough
>>65261544
this is basically my feelings on him
>>
>>65261544
its so bizarre taking a look at what became popular before
>>
>>65261326
I thought his point about the grammy's was very interesting. He said the Oscars were predictable, for the most part, you have a sense of what the Academy wants out of a movie, but NARAS seems very arbitrary in their choices.

Anyway, what I am getting at, is thats how I feel about Todd.
>>
>>65261326
Well... they are two different kind of content creators. The Mortal Melon is a reviewer while Todd is a critic. Anthony's major aim is to review and spread the music to the masses, while Todd's major aim is to entertain.
>>
>>65261617
Yeah i wasn't necessarily trying to compare the two, just saying it seems like todd never gets any love on /mu and i think all in all hes worth watching
>>
>>65261326
He makes stuff for 12-16 year old kids who are too lazy to read wikipedia pages or watch artists interview

at best he's a good introduction to of understanding music. but it's all very basic and not worth discussing since it's common knowledge
>>
>>65261651
I do think the fact that he reviews mainstream Pop Music is why he doesn't get a lot of attention on /mu/, even though I agree that he deserves it. Especially because, as someone else said, he is extremely likable by being very unpretentious and humble.
>>
>>65261742
I don't really think people go to his videos to learn about the artists he talks about, rather to hear his opinions on the songs they release.
>>
>>65261818
yeah he entertains the kids
>>
>>65261326
Like people have said, very humble, seems like a nice guy, and entertaining.

One of the only people from his field of comedy critic types that I still care about/watch regularly
>>
>>65261846
>>/scaruffi/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.