[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some essential "stealing from and at the same time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What are some essential "stealing from and at the same time making fun of poor people" core?
>>
ikr white south africans stealing from real south africans
>>
>>65259223
they are racists. in the i fink freeky video he punchs a chicken and taht's animel abuse. also video is cruel and brutael.
>>
>>65259223
Doesn't the girl like to flash her non-existent butt on stage?
>>
>>65259299
yeah and her snatch occasionally
>>
File: Yolandi's pussy.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Yolandi's pussy.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
>>65259426
I bet her pussy smells like the dumpster behind a seafood restaurant in August
>>
>>65259223
what the fuck is this band and why do people think they're in the least bit interesting
>>
>>65259509
have you ever met a girl irl that was unhygienic?
>>
>>65259509
Pro tip: Yolandi actually comes from an upper-middle class family. Her dad is a medical doctor, and her siblings are doctors and engineers. She did very high-brow experimental techno-hip hop shit at the beginning of her career, but couldn't get any traction in the mainstream until she came up pretending to be white trash with her husband. It's all an act.
>>
>>65259223
Die Antwoord are actually sincere despite claims of the opposite and they live in a really shitty, slum type area in SA despite being millionaires.
>>
>>65259595
Sure. Haven't you?
>>
>>65259611
>pretending to be white trash
>pretending
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.