[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what did /mu/ actually think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg (25 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg
25 KB, 658x658
Now that the dust has settled, what did /mu/ actually think of this?
>>
>>65256071
I like it
>>
The Seer is better imo.
>>
You haven't heard this until you put a wet towel over your eyes and listen to it start to finish at 3 AM, headphones full blast.
>>
>Not that much of a Swans fan, but it's pretty cool.
>>
Solid album. The live versions are much better, though. I feel like Gira held back on the vocals in the studio.
>>
shitty stripped down version of MFWGMUARTTS & the seer with more memes
>>
>>65256071
It has quickly become one of my favorite records of all time. Not even memeing. Never fails to take my mind to beautiful strange places.
>>
ILL STEAL ALL THE OXYGEN
>>
The Seer is better imo.
>>
9/10 AOTY 2014
>>
Amazing, not close to SFTB, but still one of their best releases. Bring The Sun/Toussaint L'Ouverture isn't far away from my favourite track of theirs.
>>
>>65256111
gonna do this with every swans album from SFTB onwards for the next few nights fampai, thanks
>>
>>65259840
this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.