[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, what are your thoughts on Streetlight Manifesto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Hey /mu/, what are your thoughts on Streetlight Manifesto?
>>
>>65255815
I guess that album is okayish?
>>
Okayish band and sort of okayish album but they have one of the worst fanbases ever.
>>
I really like Everything Goes Numb. Somewhere in the Between is ok with Blonde Leads the Blind being a really great track with a superb finale. Haven't heard the rest.
>>
Okayish-core
The kind of music you would be ok with people liking but don't really like yourself
>>
>>65255861
>they have one of the worst fanbases ever.
Really?
>>
>>65257001
It's full of depressed and pretentious teenagers.
>>
>>65255815
Fun music, pretentious lyrics, but fun music.
>>
>>65257024
what fanbase isn.t
>>
15 y/o me core
>>
>>65257102
Streetlight is a special case, it's the abrasive and culty kind of depressed and pretentious teenagers, effeminate little gaybois who will legitimately stop speaking to you if you don't like their precious Streetlight Manifesto
estrogen band
>>
EGN is their only album I sorta, kinda like.
>>
Used to really be into them when I was younger and I can confirm >>65257024 this is right, though I never got mad at people for not liking them
>>
I'm seeing them live in July.

Like everyone said; okayish
>>
>>65257145
>>65257222
It's kinda sad that ya'll actually paid any attention to the fanbase.

That should have no impact on anything.
>>
>>65257279
It's hard to look away from it when it surrounded you constantly.
>>
>>65257316
Maybe if you're an idiot, yeah.
>>
>>65257279
I was part of the fanbase, so obviously I did pay attention to it, but as everyone said before they're fine
>>
>>65257329
Yeah dude I was an idiot in high school who had to sit through so much Streetlight Manifesto it'd be considered Guantanamo Bay-tier for torture.
I'm so dumb.
>>
>>65255815
Still a fan of the them but don't listen to them as much as I used to. Album in pic is their best, although none of there albums are bad in my opinion. In highschool I only knew one other person who liked them and he was cool af. Id tell people about them but I'm sure no one checked them out. Screamo and Nirvana were the only known rock bands at the time. No one but me and my friend were into ska, didn't get mad if other people didn't like them. Would recommend them though.
>>
>>65255815
It was great when I was 17.

24 now. Sometimes I hear it play randomly and feel nostalgic.
>>
good album but the genre is gay, so i don't listen to it
>>
their horn writing is more than okayish

>>65257145
i dont see too much wrong with that, except maybe the last part but thats just anecdotal anyways innit
>>
>>65258299
>No bad albums

99 Songs of Revolution
>>
out of everything i have ever listened to, this is the only type of music i've grown out of
>>
>>65258299
Screamo is one of my favorite bands
>>
Somewhere in the between is one of my all time favorites
>>
good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR8M3k5j528
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.