[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your musical act/record, others say if they'd listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dg and beyonce and rob.jpg (86 KB, 786x524) Image search: [Google]
dg and beyonce and rob.jpg
86 KB, 786x524
Describe your musical act and/or the album you are working at and others tell you if they would listen to it. Do not post videos or links or anything, just describe it, and others judge. Maybe tell the name of your band/your stage name.

I start:

One man, studio-only black metal/blackened noise act featuring prominent drumming over some guitar heavy noise with influences of psychedelic black metal. Albums usually feature 10 tracks or less and have no lyrics.
>>
>One man,studio-only black metal/blackened noise act
why
>>
45 minutes of me screaming into a fishbowl
>>
>>65254959
Why not
>>
File: img20130427083836302.jpg (614 KB, 1662x2500) Image search: [Google]
img20130427083836302.jpg
614 KB, 1662x2500
cute girls singing cute songs!
>>
Heavy/Thrash Metal riffs but with electronic instrumentation. I'm not really into industrial so imagine Black Sabbath but in the future. I'm not so keen on writing lyrics so I'm probably going to keep it instrumental.
>>
>>65256870
Seems neat, would listen
>>
I'm building my own synths and creating my own stylistic movement, kind of like minimalist synthpop fused with expressionist influences.
Deep in that sound engineering atm.
>>
>dirty noisy fucked up guitars like the big black records
>tribal, propulsive drumming
>occasionally dissonant classical and jazz music in the mix to highlight the more emotional moments or for extra sonic detail
>rock'n'roll songs full of emotions and melodic singing without the fucking blues rock
>epic shit

wait until i'm done my dudes
>>
>>65256997
I sense I would need to actually witness this to understand this, but seems nice

>>65257053
Dope
>>
Multisyllabic/melody rap blend with Kanye West 808 and heartbreak beats
>>
>>65255085
do you play all the instruments
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.