[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acclaimed albums that you have never listened to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 9
File: 4L_tG7NO5WL.jpg (23 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
4L_tG7NO5WL.jpg
23 KB, 316x316
>>
>>65251732
All of them
>>
Every single Animal Collective album.
Every single Swans album.
>>
Anything by The Rolling Stones, not for any particular reason
>>
>Ramones
>Spiritualized
>Genesis
>Opeth
>Yo La Tengo
cbf to name actual albums
>>
Mellon Collie is in my top 5 of greatest of all time.
>>
>>65251732
ITT things you actually don't know anything about ¯\_ツ_/¯
>>
>>65251732
Swans, just never appealed to me and I love GY!BE.
>>
>>65251732
everything iggy pop and everything the clash
>>
Every Radiohead album
Every AnCo album except that one with the fairies on the cover (which I didn't like)
>>
Anything by Blur or U2
>>
File: ok computer.jpg (153 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
ok computer.jpg
153 KB, 953x953
it's acclaimed by reddit at least

i've heard creep and that's enough to know i won't bother with this band
>>
>>65253642
Pablo Honey is a bad representation of Radiohead in general
>>
>>65253642
lol
>>
>>65253642
ayyyyyyyylmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>65253642
Unfortunately they didn't realize why Creep was so popular and decided to become a pretentious elevator music core band to compensate.
>>
>>65253642
Creep is like a generation away from anything Radiohead have produced since the Bends.
>>
>>65253642
nice one bro XD
>>
>>65251732
Who cares? What's the point of this thread?
'Oh, look at me. I haven't listened to an acclaimed album that is talked about on /mu/. I'm so special!'

Jesus, fuck this board.
>>
>>65253862
>music board
>talk about music related topics

Suck a dick
>>
>>65251732
>>65252096
>>65252868
>>65253609
>>65253625
>>65253642
embarrassing
>>
>>65254024
why is it embarassing to not have listened to some acclaimed albums yet? I think it's better knowing there are plenty of good albums/bands you HAVENT listened to rather than having listened to every single one. Wouldn't that be fucking boring?
>>
>>65253642
memes have changed everything
>>
>>65253960
>>talk about music related topics
The subject is OP, not the music.
>>
>>65254944
>Wouldn't that be fucking boring?
No because there is more music in existence than you would ever be able to possibly listen to seriously in your lifetime.
>>
>>65253642
Meme harder
>>
>>65255048
Of course I know that. I'm just saying you can only follow that line of reasoning to a certain point until it fails to hold up to scrutiny. I don't think it's embarassing to not have listened to some good albums yet. As long as you have an open mind and are willing to try new things it's all good.
>>
>>65255240
>I'm just saying you can only follow that line of reasoning to a certain point until it fails to hold up to scrutiny.
Not really because see >>65255048
>>
Never listened to anything from: Animal Collective, Modest Mouse or Radiohead.
>>
>>65255374
Please don't. I want as few plebs to listen to patrician music as possible
>>
>>65253642
this is bait but its also true
>>
>>65251732
I have never listened a full Kanye West album
>>
>>65255445
Well if it's acclaimed by idiots, it doesn't really count.
>>
>>65255445
Tbh I'm a Kanye fan and you don't really need to, maybe Yeezus
>>
>>65251732
Basically anything by Kanye West
>>
>>65255418
I probably won't since I try to avoid these bands to not become a total faggot.
>>
>>65253642
baito desu senpai.
>>
>>65255521
>I try to avoid these bands
Fair enough, you probably haven't studied music theory long enough to understand them anyways
>>
File: w24308.jpg (526 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
w24308.jpg
526 KB, 1400x1400
i've listened to King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 2 because of the "I LOOOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST" mémé but never heard any of the other songs tb´h
>>
>>65255590
you're missing out. although I fear that coming across the memes before you've heard the album might negatively impact your experience.
>>
File: 1464007615963.png (19 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1464007615963.png
19 KB, 555x407
>>65255577
Thank you for your deep insightful reply, however, I do not give a shit. Soz pleb boi
>>
>>65255583
kanye is good mann
>>
>>65252003
>Every single Swans album.
I started listening to The Seer when it came out, just to see what was up. I couldn't finish it. The only word I can think of to describe it was: wankery.
>>
>>65253625
>Blur
I know that one radio hit song where he screams "woo hoo!" but that's it.
>>
meme
>>
>>65255498
Ditto. No desire to either.

I remember when Yeezus dropped a few years back. I started several threads here asking people to try to explain the appeal, trying to figure out if it was worth it to list, since nobody ever really talks about his music, only his shenanigans.

After a while, I kept making the treads to see if I'd ever get a straight answer. Never did. 100% of the time they were full of basically two factions (a) hardcore fans who just repeated that he was "innovative" or "raw" or some equally vague bullshit, and (b) haters who just raged against his shitty personality. Nobody could ever actually talk about his music.

Decided there probably wasn't anything I was missing.
>>
>>65255623
agree. Definately missing out, this album was an emotional experience for me the first time i heard it. couldnt stop listening to it for days. I was mildy depressed because of the state of mind it put me in, but also super excited because I just found an album that made me feel so many different things.
>>
>>65256114
its got a few good tracks, but people liked yeezus because of heavier sound. it wasn't 808s and orchestral hits like other trap songs at the time, which people appreciated.

personally i think Send It Up is a catchy song and thats it really
>>
>>65256114
songs sound good to me
black skinhead, i am a god, the first track where he says yeezy season approaching, guilt trip

it's a short, cohesive listen with a lot of gorgeous production, lyrics seem a bit rushed though and there's a couple of cuts i don't like

but hey if you dont like it whatever, you're by no means alone
>>
File: Slint_-_Spiderland.jpg (66 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Slint_-_Spiderland.jpg
66 KB, 300x300
Knew an obnoxious hipster nu male kid in school that would rave about how deep and revolutionary this album is. He would drone on about how less intelligent people couldn't grasp it's greatness. As a result I've never had the desire to listen to it.
>>
>>65252090
the only essential is really exile on main st.
other albums like let it bleed and beggars banquet are good but they're only really if you're into the stones already
>>
ItCotCK

I've only heard the song of the same name, and I wasn't too blown away by it.
>>
>>65256659
listen to moonchild
>>
>>65256659
that's arguably the worst song on the album. I would suggest giving the whole album a listen.
>>
Radiohead, Anco, Aphex T., Smahing pumpkins, kanye, velvet underground, bob dylan, GYBE, the antlers, basically most of mucore because I consider that shit to be all memes

where do i start?
>>
>>65256977
listen to Radiohead definitely, don't believe the memes they are fucking great
and idk i'll leave it to an Anco stan to give you the true listening order but I started with MPP which is the most accessible
dk how you've not listened to TVU but start from the start

everything else there is great besides maybe the pumpkins, and kanye's obviously not for everyone
>>
>>65256019
that's the pinnacle of blur's music right there
>>
>>65256114

Well, you could always just give it one listen since albums are typically only 40 minutes to one hour long, and you spent a lot of time vetting the album for positive recommendations.
>>
The Velvet Underground, The Pixies, Memeohead

I really tried to listen to them but I don't see the appeal.
>>
>>65256509

>Embarrassed by association

Pathetic to be honest.
>>
>>65257060
>everything else there is great besides maybe the pumpkins
the antlers are shit
>>
>>65255521
/trump/
>>
>>65251732
it's pretty good, energetic and dreamy at the same time. Especially if you grew up in the 90s
>>65253642
I've always had a prejudice towards radiohead and listened to it only a couple of months ago. It took me by surprise how good it is. Nothing too complex, or emotional, just simple rock/pop album done right. Give it a go
>>
>Radiohead are worth your time

Anyone who has fucking inferred this ITT you can ignore. They don't listen to music outside of /mu/ essentials / Pitchfork. Fact.

If you've never bothered with Radiohead over the years, it means you've skipped them outright and gone straight to music that matters. There is no need to waste time with a fucking entry-level gateway band.
>>
>>65255521
Well I guess that didn't work
>>
>>65251732
Siamese dream is much better
>>
>>65255577
Radiohead is the only one that even remotely requires theory knowledge appreciate, and that's only a fraction of their songs anyway. Horrible bait
>>
>>65256515
Pretty much this.
>>
>>65256977
Pretty much all of those, barring maybe the antlers, and Kanye unless you're a hip hop fan, are worth listening too.

To speak on behalf of AnCo, you could listen to MPP first, but it might not be your speed, and they have a pretty diverse discography, and something for everybody. If you like acoustic stuff and psych folk, you should start with Sung Tongs and eventually check out Campfire Songs. If you like psych pop go ahead for MPP. There are a lot of options beside those, so it's really up to you where you start, everything is good
>>
Any full album by
>The Smiths
>The Rolling Stones
>Michael Jackson
>Drake
>St. Vincent
>Joy Division
>Prince

There's definitely more I can't think of atm.
>>
>>65258899
AnCo actually gets a little proggy in some points ob some albums. Not crazy complex, but more so than Radiohead
>>
>>65258221
Why do pretentious assholes like you even bother
>>
>>65258925
You gotta hear Joy Division my dude
>>
Acclaimed artists I have never heard, or haven't listened to enough to form an opinion :
>Pavement
>The Antlers
>Unwound
>any solo album by Animal Collective members
>Wilco
>Interpol
>Elliot Smith
>Portishead
>Beck
>Built to Spill
>Modest Mouse
>Guided by Voices
>Cocteau Twins
>Refused
>Belle and Sebastian
>At the Drive In
>The Strokes
>Jeff Buckley
>The Olivia Tremor Control
>The Jesus Lizard
>Nine Inch Nails
>David Bowie
>Kendrick Lamar
>The Orb
>any krautrock with the exception of Faust's s/t and Tangerine Dream's record Cyclone
>Melvins
>Cynic
>Mayhem

Acclaimed artists I am unable to listen to because it's that bad :
>Fishmans
>Brand New
>Talking Heads
>Boredoms, with the exception of Vision Creation Newsun
>Sufjan Stevens
>Slowdive
>Primal Scream
>Sweet Trip
>Beach House
>Sonic Youth
>The Velvet Underground
>Radiohead, with the exception of OK Computer
>Weezer
>Joanna Newsom
>DJ Shadow
>The Mars Volta
>Nick Cave
>Of Montreal
>Squarepusher
>Massive Attack
>>
>>65257187
the same kid used to wear a ITAOTS shirt and I remember a cute girl asking him what that was. He replied, "Only the best album ever made. But you've probably never heard of it." I wanted to smack the little snot.
>>
>>65259387
Sorry for your loss...
>>
>>65259772
I'll get around to the ones in the top half eventually, but there's so much good music that isn't acclaimed by /mu/ that I still need to listen to, and that takes priority. From my experience, music that isn't popular on /mu/ tends to be better than music that is.
>>
>>65259387
you gotta check out unwound, elliott smith, portishead, cocteau twins and at the drive-in
>>
>>65259387
>because it's that bad
Felt sorry for you until I read that. Get fucked, hope you don't find any enjoyment in music going forward.
>>
>>65259874
There's plenty of music I enjoy, and I don't judge anyone for enjoying stuff in the bottom category. I actually wish I could enjoy a lot of it, but it simply sounds like shit to me. The music that I do enjoy heavily outweighs the stuff I don't, though, if that helps at all.

>>65259866
I don't generally enjoy the genres those artists are labeled as, which is what's kept me away from them, but I'll check them out immediately now that I'm not listening to anything.
>>
>>65259387
Oh, and I forgot to add Duster and Flying Saucer Attack in the top list.
>>
>>65259387
AnCo's solo and side output is really good, you should listen to some of it.

Also, there is some great stuff in you "too bad" list
>>
>>65259387
>Olivia Tremor Control
oh my god
>any krautrock
OH MY GOD
>Doesn't like the Banana Album
>doesn't like the Blue Album
now thats just contrarian
>>
>>65260000
>doesn't like the Blue Album
Shit, I meant to put that into the first list. I've heard their singles and some of their album that came out a few years ago, but that's all.

And yeah, I feel really bad about not being familiar with krautrock and not enjoying TVU. I love Nurse with Wound, which was heavily influenced by krautrock, but I'm always too preoccupied with other music to ever check it out.

Also, I've never heard much of Olivia Tremor Control, but I listened to a bit of The Same Place and thought it sounded cool as fuck. I sort of forgot about them after that.
>>
>>65256977
GYBE: lift your skinny fistw and yanqui are memes, just listen to f#a#infinity and allelujah.

Aphex Twin: SAW was very important but its not what it used to be. SAW 2 on the other hand aged much better.
>>
Blonde On Blonde

is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>65260138
You aren't missing much
>>
>>65260123
If it makes you feel any better White Light/White Heat is overrated garbage, Krautrock is hit-and-miss, and OTC is related to Of Montreal. That being said Black Foliage, TVU&Nico, and the Blue Album are the some fo the catchiest albums in existence
>>
>>65260257
>OTC is related to Of Montreal
Yeah, but it's also related to Neutral Milk Hotel, which hopefully cancels out the Of Montreal.
>>
>>65256509
it's really good
>>
>>65260349
I just mean for his taste (assuming you're not him). I like Of Montreal just fine...
>>
>>65256509
Why do you care what about which kinds of people enjoy the music?
>>
>>65259387
>DJ Shadow
>Talking Heads
I feel bad for you.
>>
>>65260736
I am him. I dislike Of Montreal, but I like Neutral Milk Hotel.

>>65260805
I'm not missing out.
>>
File: 71ScD5gRleL._SL1200_.jpg (197 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
71ScD5gRleL._SL1200_.jpg
197 KB, 1200x1200
Of course I've heard teen spirit, come as you are, and in bloom but I haven't bothered listening to the rest of the album
>>
>>65258925
You've probably heard half the songs on Michael Jackson's Thriller album.
>>
>>65260821
It hasn't aged well to be honest.
>>
>>65255418
You're a parody of this board... Right?
>>
>>65255577
>You need to study music theory to 'understand' Animal Collective
Could not resist giving you your (you).
>>
Any acclaimed jazz album.
>>
>>65260821
You should've heard more than those three, or maybe it's just in Seattle they play like the entire first half of the album on the radio.
>>
I haven't managed a full listen of Joy Division or The Smiths because I can't stand the English accent that comes through when Curtis and/or Morrisey sing.
Car Seat Headrest - I saw people on /fa/ circlejerking about getting the picture of the two dogs hugging printed on a t-shirt years ago, still haven't listened to that guy.
I think I've heard Spiderland. It was really boring and unmemorable so...
>>
>>65261088
it never bothers me with those two, but for alot of newer British bands their accents always annoy me. it partly why i dont really listen to Arctic Monkeys
>>
>>65260781
I usually don't. Just some people leave a bad association and kill any interest I have.
>>
I can't get into The Smashing Pumpkins because the singers voice is so god damn annoying
>>
File: nice.png (2 KB, 826x28) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
2 KB, 826x28
>>65253642
god-tier bait
>>
>>65261272
I love the band but thats always the reason why I dont really recommend them to alot of people.

But Adore is probably the one album that makes his voice sound a lot better
>>
>>65261057
Oh yeah looking at the tracklist I forgot about lithium and breed, and I may have heard polly as well
>>
>>65251732
>>65252090
>>65253642
Can't get through five songs
>>65253625
>>65256509
this album sucks, didn't see the appeal

Also, listened to Beatles and I think they're mediocre
>>
>>65261631
give me reasons why you dont like the Beatles.

Im writing a character who doesnt like them, but im a huge fan so i can only guess
>>
>>65261631
you listen to the Beatles? pleb,
>>
>>65261682
I listened to them first when I was 12 I guess, I really liked MMT but I haven't listened to other albums until I was 17, they said Sgt was the best thing EVER.
So I listened with high expectations and turned out to be huge disappointment, some songs were nice I guess but nothing spectacular, same with Abbey.
Also in general I hate the fanbase who just talks about them every time you try to talk about music they're like: ABBY ROD BEST EVER.
So I guess that's why I hate them. Whoever with Pet Sounds was very different, more of a sonic experience and I think just that album is above anything The Beatles have done.
>>
>>65261826
thats pretty reasonable. I usually hear people think theyre pretty basic, which was what I was gonna build off of with the character. thanks for the input
>>
>>65261903
Glad to help
>>
>>65261826
I'm not saying that Pet Sounds isn't fantastc, but I will never understand why people think that it's more of a sonic experience than Sgt. Pepper.

I get that Pepper is overrated (really only because Rolling Stone said it was the best album of all-time so normies tend to agree), but I would still consider it a 10/10 album for sure. I just don't get how Pet Sounds is somehow sonically superior when really it's much more basic and far less psychedelic.

I'm asking this genuinely, what is so superior about the music in Pet Sounds? What's superior about the writing? To me, Sgt. Pepper is so much more sonically satisfying in pretty much every way. I mean, come on, you can't tell me that anything on Pet Sounds tops "A Day in the Life" or "Within You Without You."
>>
>>65259387
you should really reconsider:
>Sufjan Stevens
>Sweet Trip (just V:D:C though)
>Joanna Newsom
I can understand why you don't like the other stuff, even if I like some
>>
>>65262040
I just like the fact that the voices are way more better, instrumentation in Pet Sounds is just in another level, the sounds are sure kinda childish sometimes but it's well crafted and you can get yourself lost in it. Don't know if it's the mood but everytime I listen to Pet Sounds it makes me bring the feels it just touches your interior memories, I guess it's more of a personal thing, not saying that Sgt. could not be a better album for other people, but for me it's better. Also, The Smile Sessions are great, much more experimentation.
>>
>>65259387
>solo AnCo
>Cocteau Twins
>TOTC
>Fishmans
>Talking Heads
>Suffy
>Slowdive
>Primal Scream
>Sweet Trip
>Radiohead
>Of Montreal

Goddamn dude. Get on it.
>>
>>65260000
nice quads
>>
Artists I've neglected to listen to:
>Bob Dylan
>Metallica
>Jethro Tull
>Weezer
>Sigur Ros
>Joni Mitchell
>Jimi Hendrix
>The Doors
>The Who
>The Rolling Stones
>Black Sabbath
>REM
>Oasis
>Blur
>Nine Inch Nails
>Tool
>Pearl Jam
>The Cure
>The Ramones
>Fleetwood Mac
>Frank Zappa
>Neil Young
>>
>>65262254
>Sufjan Stevens
Not happening. I can't stand his voice. He sounds like the guy from Owl City.

>Sweet Trip (just V:D:C though)
I might. I want to enjoy it, but I haven't succeeded in the past.

>Joanna Newsom
I might enjoy her if I try again, since the last time I tried was nearly five years ago now. Again, though, I can't stand her voice.

>>65262531
>solo AnCo
>Cocteau Twins
>TOTC
I'll get around to them, it'll just take some time. I have a very large backlog.

>Fishmans
>Talking Heads
>Suffy
>Slowdive
>Primal Scream
>Sweet Trip
>Radiohead
>Of Montreal
I've tried, and it isn't happening, with the exception of the ones I mentioned earlier in this post and maybe Primal Scream. The rest really don't sound good to me at all. I want to enjoy Fishmans and Talking Heads, but I just don't and I don't think I ever will.
>>
>>65262786
Not forcing you to like anything, just maybe give it another try. I'm a huge AnCo fan so here's my recs for you to start listening. All of them are stellar, if you like the band you'll like their side projects.

>Panda Bear
Start with Person Pitch, it's quintessential Panda. then PBMTGR if you like more noisy electronics, Tomboy if you like the softer side of PP. Give Young Prayer a listen if you want a good cry.
>Avey Tare
Definitely start with Enter the Slasher House. Then Pullhair Rubeye. Do a complete 180 and listen to Down There.
>Deakin
Sleep Cycle. Just listen to it. AOTYSF for me.
>>
>>65262913
Where do I go if I love their output up to Sung Tongs and hate everything after that ?
>>
>>65256114
Listen to Late Registration. It's a fairly calm, fun record. It's the one with Gold Digger, Hey Mama, and Gone.
>>
>>65263077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS6o7lKjLzg

See? It's fun.
>>
>Aphex Twin
>Bruce Springsteen
>Rolling Stones

recently I have gotten into Bob Dylan, REM, and Beck
>>
Any /mu/ essential
>>
>>65262040
With the exception of A Day in the Life, every song on Pet Sounds is better than every song on Pepper.
>>
>>65263115
>Aphex Twin
Man, you really need to listen to that shit. His ambient works are some of the most beautiful musical creations I've heard. Pic related really doesn't sound like anything else recorded since. It's honestly surprising that there are people posting on this board who are unfamiliar with Aphex.
>>
>>65251732
A Moon Shaped Pool
>>
>>65252113
Shit taste m8
>>
>>65262684

Well gee, what do you listen to? Because I think most of that list is pretty great, personally.

inb4 "shit taste"
>>
>>65262947
Sleep Cycle, Pullheir Rubeye, Person Pitch, or Young Prayer. Also try Panda's s/t album, the first AnCo related thing ever

Listen to the other stuff to though.
>>
>>65263616
>Also try Panda's s/t album, the first AnCo related thing ever
Damn, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks, nigga.
>>
Well, you know, that's a good question. I made it a point as a teenager to really know rock. So I listened to a lot of albums, songs, just to know the genre and find what I like.

I don't know classic rap albums for example simply because I'm not a big genre fan. Kanye's alright though.
>>
>>65263667
Beware that it's really lo-fi, kind of amateurish and not as good as his later stuff. It's good though
>>
>>65263688
The classics are way better than recent stuff, but that's just me, and I'm not a huge fan of the genre either
>>
File: 1401436355443.jpg (223 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1401436355443.jpg
223 KB, 1536x2048
using some RYM top lists as a guide:

>Big Star
>Porcupine Tree
>Tool
>Elvis Costello
>Bjork
>Nick Cave
>Talk Talk
>Wire
>Can
>The Kinks
>Genesis
>Bruce Springsteen
>The Police
>The Who
>Frank Zappa
>Fugazi
>Sigur Ros

most egregious are probably Bjork and Zappa because they seem like artists I'd really like
>>
>>65263745
You really aren't missing out on much, though I can't speak about Bjork or Fugazi.
>>
>>65263745

Bjork is really worth listening to.
>>
>>65262947
how do you like sung tongs but not feels?? it's basically the same shit w a full band. unless o' course that's what u didn't like.
>>
>>65251732
She's touching herself
>>
>>65263784

Not same person, but I really like Venus as a Boy. But I don't know too much by her. What else would I like?
>>
>>65263815

No, she's touching Staryu.
>>
>>65263814
Yeah, I guess I just don't like when Animal Collective became a band instead of a few guys making weird recordings.
>>
>>65253642
This is completely true I don't know why you people call it bait.
>>
Any hip hop album

Death Grips, Kanye, Kendrick Lamar, MF DOOM, whatever mu memes on, i have and will probably never listen to.
>>
>>65264204
What do you listen to then?
>>
>>65264227

Post-rock and jazz these few days. A slight hint of electronic, mainly BoC, Ulrich and Jonas Munk. Some metal, but I'm getting pretty sick of it. Any electronic artist to recommend? I liked Campfire Headphase.

Don't really listen to a lot of meme albums besides ITAOTS, hospice, MBV, Radiohead and a bunch of St Vincent.
>>
>>65260821
Other than the hits, the only other song that stuck with me off that album is Breed. It is now my favorite Nirvana song
>>
>>65264204
I would HIGHLY suggest listening to Good Kid MAAD City. It is worth the time
>>
>>65263745
Fugazi, Talk Talk, Frank Zappa, and Bjork are all worth listening to
>>
>>65260154
he is
>>
>>65263745
Can - Ege Bamyasi, Tago Mago, Future Days
Wire - Pink Flag
Fugazi - 13 Songs
Zappa - Hot Rats

Enjoy
>>
>>65262684
Holy shit, most of those are really famous and popular and played on the radio all the time.
>>
>>65260821
Don't bother.
When it comes to Nirvana, you''re either a teenager obsessed with them, or nothing.
>>
>>65251939
something something bismuth
>>
>>65255985
Careful, you might cut yourself on the edginess of your post
>>
>>65253642
this guy is patrician desu
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.