[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest mixtape of all time or what? 2.5 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
Is this the greatest mixtape of all time or what?

2.5 hours of nothing but bangers and unconventional and incredibly creative hip hop. 5/5 mixtape if there ever was one.
>>
Wait Playboi Carti released a mixtape? Since when?

Is this official?
>>
>>65251041
A bootleg I'm afraid.

Doesn't take away from the fact that the music is brilliant.
>>
nah, it's like 1/3 great. ian connor is a very next level track

>>65251041
no
>>
>>65251158
I'd say its more than a third but yes it is inconsistent
>>
>>65251195
the second half gets really spotty and usually makes me question why i like carti

then i listen to the first half again and i remember
>>
>>65251021
>greatest mixtape of all time or what
you obv. havent listened to glue

ever since discovering gtbsg i lost the desire to listen to this ooga booga nigger garbage. they all sound the same

mini chief keefs is what they are
>>
>>65251317
you'd rather listen to a bunch of underage euros moaning over some fruity loops presets?
>>
>>65251340
>fruity loops presets

both sadboys and gravityboys beats are fucking godlike

no nigger ooga booga producer could ever get close to it

and yes, they are amazing lyricists
>>
>>65251158
>ian connor is a very next level track

Fucking hell did he make a song called Ian Connor.
>>
>>65251382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILi1zVOIsS8

homolust level 99
>>
>>65251382
i mean playboi carti is basically ian connor's lab experiment
>>
>>65251371
they have 0 bars or wordplay senpai
>>
>>65251464
>high like fuji

1 wordplay
>>
>>65251464
no bars? according to you

maybe because they rap about real topics that go deeper than fucking sluts and niggering around
>>
>>65251394
i dont get it who is ian connor, does he rap? why are they obsessed with each other?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNPZWb_SW0s

this is the only thing he's done that's good
and it's not even his song

why is awful so bad? father is the only one who is able to make more than a couple of worthwhile tracks, and he's still just trying to recreate wrist. tommy genesis is so technically bad it's not even funny
>>
>>65251495
>maybe because they rap about real topics that go deeper than fucking sluts and niggering around
go back to youtube, underage bitc*
>>
>>65251516
fashion/aesthetic designer for a bunch of people. seems like he & carti are just "closer" than the other people he's worked with

>>65251526
>praises songs that aren't even his song
>doesn't mention dem callin instead

baka. luidiamonds and kcsb are on the same level of father's inconsistency
>>
File: ian.jpg (113 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
ian.jpg
113 KB, 800x1200
>>65251516
He's the epitome of hypebeast fashion nigga and he's famous for hanging out with rappers and raping girls and I believe he also designs one of Kanye's trashed clothing brands from years ago.
>>
>>65251579
dem callin sounds like rae sremmurd crossed with yung lean lol. speedy gonzales >> everything else carti has appeared on

posting tommy for laughs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0VDKCr2UwY

why is she being pushed by every magazine when her timing and flow are so bad? she's worse than iggy azalea. are her parents famous or something? it can't just be because she's hot
>>
>>65251560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX_GQvxqf4M

better than anything nigger in the op ever put out
>>
>>65251526
awful aren't that 'awful' they are just horribly inconsistent as dude said above, at their best they are like a 2010's dungeon family just without a standout act

of course somebody like tommy genesis is just their for the aesthetic purposes
>>
>>65251659
>dem callin sounds like rae sremmurd crossed with yung lean lol

this is probably the worst comparison i've ever heard. you could have just left your post the way it was for laughs without posting tommy lol
>>
>>65251673
What even is Dungeon Family because it's still around today and Future's in it but he never really talks about it and he doesn't sound like OutKast or anything.
>>
>>65251709
it's completely accurate lol
>>
>>65251747
ram has one of the most original r&b flows and wordplay, how are you gonna compare him to two people with 0 wordplay and 0 flow?
>>
yes carti is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRsJhKD2CfQ

thouxanbandfauni, unotheactivist, lil yachti and kodak black

cant believe ppl are still sleeping on these guys

this is the future of hip hop

also, rocky is in the video above

>>65251670
>a bunch of rich crackers mumbling in autotune
why is this considered good again?
>>
>>65251769
>thinking lyrics are important when you're discussing a bunch of meme rappers that won't be famous in six months
that song sounds like a million other trendy soundcloud tracks as you well know
>>
>>65251777
got to be a troll post
>>
>>65251821
flow =/= lyrics and wordplay is a pretty small niche within lyrics

clearly a hypebeast who just cockhops when a rapper's 15 mins of fame are up, ready to find the next rapper to "get lit" to lmao
>>
>>65251842
how so? i legit dont like bladee

ill never understand this le epic ironic aesthetic where stupid white kids are mumbling in autotune and have vaporwave like vids
>>
>>65252264
i'm with you. the production is often pretty great but these kids rapping as a joke can't compare to kids rapping who actually care about it and understand rhythm.

someone is going to say its not about the flow or lyrics or something and that's fine if you're into something i'm not but don't bring them up in a thread and start comparing them to something unrelated
>>
>>65251777

why do people listen to this nigger shit again?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.