[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whether you like metalcore or not, this is the best metalcore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: aI5r3JgYX6E.jpg (157 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
aI5r3JgYX6E.jpg
157 KB, 1080x1080
Whether you like metalcore or not, this is the best metalcore Album to ever be released.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Ruin is their best album fight me
>>
Hollow Crown is the goat
>>
>>65250400

I consider that one more mathcore but yes great album.
>>
File: MI0002083822.jpg (26 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
MI0002083822.jpg
26 KB, 400x398
>>
>>65250573
BTBAM is actually my number 1 favourite band. I am going to go see them for the 5th time this fall when they play coma ecliptic live.

That being said, Silent Circus is their last album that can be simply called "metalcore" and I would not rate that album above Architect's new album.

This is coming from someone who got into BTBAM through Mordecai before Alaska was even released.
>>
>>65250769
BTBAM is my favourite band as well, and i wouldnt really call them metalcore, it's just memery at this point

I didn't like coma ecliptic save for ectopic stroll, though i was super dissapointed
>>
File: athousandshits.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
athousandshits.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>65250332
Album art looks like a ripoff of Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns
>>
File: A4HdzAP.png (236 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
A4HdzAP.png
236 KB, 354x354
it's good but it's not this
>>
>better than botch, coalesce, cave in, deadguy, spitfire, converge, gaza, catharsis, the list goes on and on
>>
>>65251064

I liked it but it's not my favourite.

I don't think their cheesy elements work as well as they do on their heavier albums.

My biggest complaint was king redeem queen serene. That intro is one of Tommy's strongest clean singing parts out of all of their albums but the rest of the song doesn't match the intro. It might have been a bit better if they repeated the entire intro/expanded on it at the end of the song.

They played Famine wolf and Ectopic stroll live when I saw them last. They are among my least favourite songs on the album but you can bet your ass they were super sick live.

Coma machine, memory palace, option oblivion and especially life in velvet seem like they will be very sick live.
>>
>>65251335
I'm more into the cheesy moments on their heavier albums, which was why i liked ectopic stroll to begin with, cause it reminded me of it, while the rest of the album lacked all of the intensity and feel i think the other albums have

Favorite btbam album?
>>
>>65250332
Yeah it is a brilliant album but personally I think that lost forever lost together is their better album
>>
>>65251663

Colors or future sequence.
>>
>>65251727
LF//LT is awesome
>>
>>65251663
Alaska
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.