[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell a qt friend i have feelings for her >she tells me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>tell a qt friend i have feelings for her
>she tells me she has feelings for me, too
>she doesn't want to be a couple, tho

music for this -feel-?
>>
swans
>>
idk but take your bitchass to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>65245542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG9VhC0hiTg
>>
>>65245542
Essential beta nu-male cuck core?
Kendrick Lamar and Radiohead
>>
>>65245542
>tell a qt friend i have feelings for her
>she tells me she has feelings for me, too
>still gets ignored
What's the point?
>>
>>65245573
kek
>>
>>65245610
>>65245542
It means they aren't physically attracted to you, retards.
>>
She probably doesn't want to be in a couple with you because you are poison as a person? I just assume everyone on here is poison as a person until proven otherwise, because I know /r9k/ is a pretty popular board.
>>
>>65245542
it means she wanted to let you down lightly, anon, i'm sorry
>>
>>65245623
this. she probably knows you listen to death grips and post pepes so who'd blame her
>>
>>65245622
>>65245637
not true familias, OP here, and she has actually used the word "in love" and our friendship is a lot deeper than just "hey whats up?" you know? we've both expressed mutual physical and emotional attraction to the other, but she simply doesnt want to date me for some unknown reason
>>
>>65245542
Some people don't want to date.
hopefully there's still sex involved

I'd listen to e.smith's happiness
>>
>>65245682
JUST BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, FUCK HER FRENETICALLY IN THE PUSSY WHILE LISTENING TO DEAD GRAPES AND MOAN LIKE MC RIDE WOULD
>>
File: apcpdb-main1.jpg (542 KB, 1261x1920) Image search: [Google]
apcpdb-main1.jpg
542 KB, 1261x1920
>>65245542
https://youtube.com/watch?v=lCwXXVlF3T8
>>
File: image.png (413 KB, 469x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413 KB, 469x514
>>65245682
denial: the post
>>
>>65245781
i'm gonna do this
thanks guy

>>65245790
fuck off, lonely beta faggot
>>
>>65245542
love is weird anon, I was with a qt girl for 2 years before she just lost feelings for me over the period of two weeks. I knew as soon as she lost feelings for me but I asked if anything was wrong and she said not to worry about anything. 2 weeks later she dumped me over the phone. hope ur ok anon
>>
>>65245908
i'm fine emotionally. i'm gonna kill myself over it, y'know? I'm just as happy being her friend, but i'm just sort of lost as to why she wouldn't want to if we have such a strong mutual feeling of being love
>>
>>65245921
I am gonna assume you meant to put 'not gonna kill myself' lol. I wouldn't get too hung up over it mate, easier said than done but you might just be stuck in a rut with her now, nothing you can do.
>>
>>65246054
oh yeah, i forgot the not. oops. i'm letting it die off. we had one talk about it and i had my heart broke a little, but i'm not trying to force her into anything or come off as clingy or cringy, you know? and like i said before, we are very close friends and i'm just as happy with that.
>>
>>65245801
>this blatant denial
She clearly doesn't have those kinds of feelings for you if she doesn't want to date you
Idiot
>>
>>65246113
ur doing the right thing. idk about you but I found it pretty torturous when I cut off contact with her for the first time. might be different for you as you're still friends but
>>
>>65246195
>probably: the post
to be honest, you're probably right. but i dont want to accept that so FUCK you
>>
>>65245542
try raping her to prove your point
>>
>>65246207
thanks for the talk guy, i appreciate it.
>>
>>65246240
this
>>
>>65245682
Well just be like, "okay" and be her bf anyways
>>
>>65246240
O_O
...no?
>>
>>65246267
No what?

Are you some weak faggot who can't handle a girl?
>>
>>65246287
no i'm a weak faggot who can't handle prison
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/28900139
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.