[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us has been out for a few days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So, All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us has been out for a few days now. What do you guys think of it?
>>
it was my introduction to them but I aborted mission about halfway through

it wasnt too bad though

I liked the use of keyboards in this genre
>>
>>65245280
Why did you stop? What didn't you like? :)
>>
>>65245295
offhand the vocals were a little monotone for me

of this general style I prefer the new Killswitch Engage
>>
>>65245375
Ah, I understand
Sam doesn't show too much range in his vocals
If you stopped halfway through you missed one of the best songs though, Memento Mori ;)
I haven't heard the new Killswitch Engage yet, I'll give them a listen :)
>>
bump, curious about more opinions
>>
Same shit they've been pumping out for three records now. It's not terrible but they really need to mix it up or do something a little more like any of their first three records instead of this sound they are stuck on. The first two tracks and the closer are killer though and if the whole record was of that caliber, it would be a nice companion to the first trio.
>>
>>65245256
isn't that just a linkin park album with a hole in it?
>>
as much as i enjoy it, i think they really need to switch something up if they ever want to make something better than hollow crown imo.
everything since has been not quite as interesting to me
>>
>>65246730
Agreed hard. After that shit stain THaN they realized they fucked up and shat out a new record at lightning speed to remind people that they don't suck and since then, they've basically been on auto-pilot released the same record with slight variations (IE more atmospherics and keyboards each time)
>>
Agreed, THaN was bad
I don't really see it as LF//LT 2.0 but some more experimenting would've been okay with me.
That being said, Nihilist and Memento Mori are absolutely amazing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.