[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think huh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x558
Really makes you think huh
>>
I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is a 21 pilots comment.
>>
>>65244190

Tyler the Creator
>>
I mean its relatable yeah but does something so simple demand analysis
>>
BLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLO
ONO
BLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLO
>>
>>65244224
That's the joke you idiot
>>
File: 1462570785771.gif (2 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1462570785771.gif
2 MB, 255x191
>tfw when reading the youtube comments for this song
>>
>Tweedy Juan Pilates
>>
>>65244041
Is Tyler the Creator the Evangelion of Hip Hop?
>>
Please don't bring this meme over from /pol/
>>
Tyler reached his peak potential at like 19. Now he's getting older and he is not getting any more skilled. He probably hates the persona he made for himself by now.
>>
I just listened to this song and it is seriously awful. How can anybody listen to that whiny voice and that fl studio lite-tier production?
>>
>>65244468
I got that I was just hoping for there to be more depth
instead its almost as shallow as the image
or maybe that's the joke
>>
>>65244672
You're thinking way too much about this.
>>
>>65244475
Beautiful
>>
>tfw you used to unironically like TTC and thought he was a top tier modern rapper
Being a teenager was really weird. Some of the stuff from Bastard and Goblin still holds up but his lyrics can get so cringeworthy, I'm so glad I never bought any of their merch or there would probably be pictures of me wearing it on the internet.
>>
>>65244530
>>65244590
>>65246567
It's about 21 Pilots
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.