[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Sleater-Kinney?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (270 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
270 KB, 1368x1026
What do you think of Sleater-Kinney?
>>
I had a dream once in which Carrie Brownstein was blowing me while Corrin Tucker was sitting on my face.
I don't remember if the third one was involved though. Nice dream nonetheless.
>>
>>65240026
too bad shes les

great guitarist though
>>
File: Sleater-Kinney-Call-The-Doctor.jpg (641 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Sleater-Kinney-Call-The-Doctor.jpg
641 KB, 960x960
I like them.

Corin Tucker is cute.
>>
Been meaning to check them out lately. What's their most entry-level album?
>>
File: CS2562054-02A-BIG.jpg (67 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
CS2562054-02A-BIG.jpg
67 KB, 700x700
This album is very underrated.
>>
>>65240096
Probably their most recent, No Cities to Love.
>>
>>65239986
love their debut. i've heard a couple other albums from them but not enough to really know what i think about em
>>
>>65240096
Dig Me Out
>>
>>65240096
no cities to love
>>65240101
good album, their self titled is more underrated
>>
The Hot Rock is their best
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlZyAB-jRQo

>THOSE FUCKING SCREAMS
yeah this band is fuckin great
>>
10/10
>>
>>65239986
I loooooove Sleater-Kinney. The Woods is amazing, but they're all good. Janet is one of my favorite rock drummers.
>>
STILL surprised how good No Cities To Love was desu

fuckin' great band
>>
>>65240077
>>65239986
They're great. I had an ex that looked like a happy Corin and I still jerk off to her. Something about that look
>>
>>65239986
I prefer Portlandia :^)
>>
Dig Me Out is secretly one of my favs.

I don't think I really dislike anything they have done (although I still haven't fallen in love with No Cities to Love, it's still pretty neat).
>>
they're shit but I guess they're good by riot grrrl standards
>>
>>65241098
They're not really riot grrrl tho, at least not after the first couple albums.
>>
I remember when they were my favorite band. They were everything i was. Super serious. Tense. Intense. Anal. Obtuse. If i were still a teen i'd still be right there loving every moment in my own peculiar way.

The Woods is my favorite. No Cities my least favorite.
>>
semi-decent dyke rock
>>
>>65239986
great band, call the doctor is my favourite
>>
always had a thing for janet weiss, i never see any love for her but i guess i understand why
>>
Good stuff.
>>
>>65242403
She's like my favorite drummer in rock music
>>
>>65242403
love her but in the way gay guys love their kweens
>>
File: janetweiss9.jpg (62 KB, 708x467) Image search: [Google]
janetweiss9.jpg
62 KB, 708x467
>>65242543
she's so cool. every time there's a sleater-kinney discussion on here the only members ever mentioned are carrie and corin, but janet has always been superior in my eyes
>>
>>65242765
Half the reason The Woods is so great is her drumming
>>
File: sleater_kinney-w1.jpg (61 KB, 800x270) Image search: [Google]
sleater_kinney-w1.jpg
61 KB, 800x270
>>65242811
janet is definitely the glue that holds the band together, she's so under appreciated really. i haven't listened to the woods in awhile but i remember how much i loved her drumming in jumpers, personally i think her best was in dig me out
>>
>>65243055
Dig Me Out and The Woods are my fave albums of theirs
>>
>>65239986
A U N T R O C K
U
N
T
R
O
C
K
>>
>>65240304
seconded
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.