[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the anti-tful282 poster scared off the entire tfu282
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>mfw the anti-tful282 poster scared off the entire tfu282 fanbase off /mu/

How can one fanbase be so sad and pathetic? Press "F" for respects.
>>
>>65238774
explain
>>
what are you talking about son
>>
File: here u go.jpg (18 KB, 595x75) Image search: [Google]
here u go.jpg
18 KB, 595x75
>>65238819
here's a useful screenshot
>>
what the fuck are you talking about? can you say something coherent for once you fucking aborted homunculus of a "human being" (which you do not deserve to be called as such, as you are a disgrace to the entire human race and you will never contribute anything of worth to it)
i fucking hope your fucking computer explodes and you die but instead of dying you dont die and your brain keeps working but your computer doesn't so you have the pain of having your whole body carbonized and your fucking shitty little "gaming" pc being shredded to pieces by the laws of physics. fucking disgusting poiece of shit. never post in my board again. You hear me? Yes you do. Faggot. you will never post here again unless you want your whole family (which doesn care about you btw) to be obliterated by my single fucking hand. because i will beat them to death and you too you fucking gay faggot piece of shit
>>
this board will not get good again until every last RYM poseur, every last avant-teen, every last /daily/ shitter and every last /noise/ mong are driven out of it.
>>
>>65238890
the board would literally just be kanye, /mu/core, waifu and feels threads
>>
File: stupidity.jpg (333 KB, 1258x1100) Image search: [Google]
stupidity.jpg
333 KB, 1258x1100
>>65238890
lemme guess
>>
>>65238856
Come when you want faggot, my M4 is ready to splatter your whole body like red jelly.
>>
>>65238933
what s an m4?
>>
>>65238890
more like everyone else
>>
>>65238920
>make fun of people who try to do it

you're in serious denial if you think any fuckheads in /RYM/, /daily/ or /noise/ try to build their own tastes
spoonfeeding and going with the hivemind flow is what those faggots are all about
>>
>>65238975
true, you must be the only person in the board with a unique taste
>>
I like music and my favorite band is SOAD. I enjoy life.
>>
>>65239019
99% of the music i listen to doesn't get talked about on this board
i can find music for myself and understand that doing that is part of the whole thrill of being into music in the first place
i'd say that yeah, compared to the average /daily/ tripfag i'm doing pretty well as far as unique taste goes
>>
>>65239092
which genres do you listen to
also if you are 'proud' of your music taste you are no different than those fags, you're still using it to feel above people
>>
>>65239149
i'm not proud of my music taste at all, you're the one who brought it up in the first place

>which genres do you listen to

whatever interests me at any given moment
been mostly listening to entr'acte shit and some dub compilations lately
>>
>>65239256
>whatever interests me at any given moment
except if /mu/ likes it, right?
you're just as a drone as the people you criticize, you just go the other way
grow up and stop caring about how popular is the music you like
>>
>>65239297
>except if /mu/ likes it, right?

i've never said this, if i see something i'm into get talked about on this board i'll gladly join in
i just understand that there's more to music than the 200 or so albums that get reposted over and over and over again along with various here-today-gone-tomorrow flavor of the month shit that gets popular on this board out of nowhere only to disappear just as quickly

>you're just as a drone as the people you criticize, you just go the other way
>grow up and stop caring about how popular is the music you like

what the fuck is it with all this projecting?
the amount of music /mu/ doesn't talk about is huge and the music /mu/ does talk about is entry level as fuck even when it comes to more niche genres, it's hardly a matter of having to dig deep for "secret gems /mu/ hasn't found yet" or whatever
>>
>>65239426
oh ok then
yeah I agree
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.