[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have god-tier music taste >have friends that are into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: david duchovny crying.jpg (37 KB, 708x536) Image search: [Google]
david duchovny crying.jpg
37 KB, 708x536
>have god-tier music taste
>have friends that are into music
>none of them have last.fm
>can't show any of them my incredible charts
>can't stalk them and see that they started listening to my top artists because i like them

why is life so cruel
>>
>>65237253
>have ok music taste
>have no friends
>
>>
>you will never be this self-absorbed
feels
>>
>>65237253
You sound like a complete assclown.
>>
>b-but I'm so patrician
>>
>>65237299
ok but this is really me though
>>
>>65237253
>have god-tier music taste
post some of your favorites
>>
>I'm really interested in music and I'm always listening new stuff
>friends just listens what's popular or the same old stuff over and over
>even what you considered the most normie thing it's weird to them
>don't have company to any concert

I'm almost giving up and going by myself next time I have a opportunity
>>
>>65237557
yeah my friends just listen to metalcore & trap and when i put on something a little bit out of the norm, they call my music taste "weird".

i just wish i had friends i could actually talk about music with
>>
>patrician music taste
>friends listened to generic indie landfill
>ease them into the patrician spectrum with entry level stuff
>slowly get more and more patrician and they fucking love it

I could show them anything now even if it's trash and they'd probly fuckin love it rofl

Feels good boys
>>
>>65237583
Me too anon, maybe that's why I come to this board after all.

All my friends considered my taste weird too and I never showed super inacessible music to them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.