[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love St. Vincent's music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: St_Vincent_Coachella_2012_04.jpg (96 KB, 400x604) Image search: [Google]
St_Vincent_Coachella_2012_04.jpg
96 KB, 400x604
Do you love St. Vincent's music?
>>
I think it's really just average.
>>
No

I genuinely hope she is assassinated.
>>
File: _.jpg (11 KB, 273x270) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
11 KB, 273x270
>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

http://pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
>>
>>65237210
I don't like her music at all but she is a qt and I would enjoy having sexual intercourse with her (except she is a lesbian and I am a heterosexual male so obviously she would not want to have sexual intercourse with me).
>>
>>65237251
Aren't you bored yet? This pasta is very old news already.
>>
what's that guitar? i heard it when she played with that daddario guy and it sounded pretty bad but it looks rad, if it was cheap i'd buy one and just drown it in gain.

i don't like her music
>>
>>65237210
Yes. Marry Me is äce.
>>
>>65237302
Hello, Annie. All I can ask is how; how can you sleep at night? How can you live with yourself with what you have done?
>>
When the fuck are we getting the Annie/Cara sextape?

Could the hackers please do their fucking jobs already?
>>
>>65237363
Big deal! Like that has any importance.
>>
>>65237385
Liar
>>
it's ok i guess
>>
>>65237251
stop pretending like you've never lied about small, insignificant shit

fucking everybody has done shit like this. I agree annie can come off somewhat poseur-ish but I think she's genuinely passionate about music and artistry also.
>>
>>65237210
I would love to fug her
>>
File: projecting.jpg (34 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
34 KB, 490x333
>>65237434
Keep it up, liar.
>>
>>65237458
>>65237407
Stop being so autistic about such small things. No one cares, not even Annie.
>>
>>65237458
everybody is a liar anon
>>
>>65237492
I have never told a lie. Except this one. xDDD
>>
>>65237492
Yeah. Everyone is playing a role in the society. They're all actors. You can't be 100% honest without being an outcast.
>>
I used to love her music 3 years ago, now just sounds boring
>>
Basically nobody loves her music anymore? Fuck this board!
>>
I like that her guitar playing doesn't sound like every other 30 year old blues influenced white dude.

Not always good playing, especially live, but when it works, it's refreshing.
>>
I got into her music about 2 months ago and I listen to her albums (mostly Actor) almost every day
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.