[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current song >current feel. >Angel of Death by Slayer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14
File: wojak happy.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak happy.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>current song
>current feel.

>Angel of Death by Slayer
>Finishing up uni (bachelor's in computer engineering), a girl actually likes me, I think my life is picking itself back up.
>>
File: 1444411651178.gif (232 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444411651178.gif
232 KB, 640x480
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enlrC2jRg_w

"When can I see you... When can I touch you"

>hottest day of the year yet
>hot sticky day
>wondering how she is
>>
File: 1447798212495.png (279 KB, 771x800) Image search: [Google]
1447798212495.png
279 KB, 771x800
>My dream girl don't exist
>I'm frustrated with my life and myself
>I wish I could go back and time and do things differently
>I wish I had the motivation and drive like some of my friends do
>The only thing giving me a shred of hope is a potential date with a qt that I'm not sure is still on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7bKe_Zgk4o

>Boards of Canada - Music is Math
>Scheming my way out of actual trouble
>I keep failing
>>
>You And Whose Army - radiohead
>Gonna get pho with my gf, feel guilty cuz I made her upset by cutting my self earlier today
>also feel like shit because for some retarded ass reason I really want to be a girl and hormone replacement therapy doesn't actually do hardly jack shit
>also gfs dad hates me and wants to have a talk with me alone but I'm trying to avoid talking to him cuz I'm fucking scared of him because at least fifty percent of the reasons he hates me are actually pretty valid reasons
>still gonna have to talk to him eventually because my girlfriend wants me too
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXgx3lBP7rU

>Just Finished Uni For good
>work part time at a bar
>have no idea what im gonna do now.
>This song's really good dow.
>>
File: nervous doggo.png (124 KB, 171x280) Image search: [Google]
nervous doggo.png
124 KB, 171x280
>current song
Meishi Smile - forever (yours)
>current feel
Waiting to hear back about a job application, i drove super far for like 3 hours of interviews so i rly hope i get it. I just want a job to get me on the board y'know. otherwise just hangin

>>65237233
wow this song hit me good, gonna have to get a hold of that album
>>
The Zone by the weeknd
Depressed and really spun
>>
File: 1452131724865.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1452131724865.png
1 MB, 788x872
>We Drift Like Worried Fire - GY!BE
>Depressed about the fact that I lost my scholarship due to lack of motivation and being a retard and I might have to drop out of Uni
>>
Brian Eno - Drift

>>65237323
Having the exact same feels at the moment apart from the potential date. Hope things work out buddy.
>>
bladee - wrist cry

im starting to feel depressed my life is going nowhere my dog died coming off xans is really fucking difficult i have toothache
>>
>>65237111
Like 3 kinds of nice
>>
File: beachboys_rarecover.jpg (181 KB, 952x960) Image search: [Google]
beachboys_rarecover.jpg
181 KB, 952x960
>A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut - Have a Nice Life

>Graduating highschool, broke up with my gf bc I'm falling for another girl and didnt want to put her through a broken relationship. Getting ready to go to college on a music scholarship. I want to be successful, but Im worried I'll end up suffering for a goal I probably won't succeed in. Feeling oddly content with it all.
>>
>Dazed and confused - Led Zeppelin
>feeling dazed and confused
>>
>>65237111

>computer janitor
>listens to pleb metal

lol
>>
File: burialkindered.png (13 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
burialkindered.png
13 KB, 440x440
>song
Burial - Ashtray Wasp
>feel
Very lonely, I feel as though no one is ever going to want me. I started talking to a girl who means a lot to me again recently, but I have no idea how to express how I feel.

>>65237111
I wish you luck and hope things turn out for the best. Also Slayer is great.
>>65237323
>my dream girl don't exist
Fuck I know that feel.
>>65237810
Holy that's a rough group of feels. Not to worry you, but I got really depressed when my dog died a few years back, and I never really recovered from it.
>>
File: doot doot gurll.gif (137 KB, 418x380) Image search: [Google]
doot doot gurll.gif
137 KB, 418x380
>David Bowie - TVC15
>I made an online coven with lgbt people in mind and it grew really quickly, way faster than I expected.

>inb4 kill yourself
>>
File: 1463940559118.jpg (30 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
1463940559118.jpg
30 KB, 647x451
I just spent all day playing video games and everyone is hanging out the house of the girl who rejected me and things are still weird between us and I'm still in love with another girl I fucked last year who wants nothing to do with me and I don't fit in at work and people think I'm an asshole and I've been thinking about killing myself a lot more lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61MFUPSkjUQ
>>
File: b056.jpg (154 KB, 604x1052) Image search: [Google]
b056.jpg
154 KB, 604x1052
>Isola by Volta do Mar
>been getting real close with a girl but i have no clue if she feels the same as i do. im going to just get it off my chest the next time i see her and ask, risking one of the best and most intimate friendships ive had in years
>>
File: 1446330010901.png (21 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
1446330010901.png
21 KB, 176x232
>Iron Man - Black Sabbath
>Graduating high school without having made any friends or a gf
>>
>The Final Sacrifice - SftB
>Worried that I end up puking my dinner. Just ate 6 big ravioli.
>Hating my dad for being such an uncivilized pig that burps and tries to gargle out flems.
>>
>>65238923
Champ, the key is to not worry about friendos or bitches. The key is to know yourself and what you really want. That is where the great existential crisis begins, not friendos and shit.
>>
File: 1458513193436.jpg (20 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
1458513193436.jpg
20 KB, 600x421
>current song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOx8TyvUmI
>current feel
mentally exhausted from bullshit anxiety, waddup
>>
>>65239280
But I haven't really ever wanted to do anything.
Since I was 8 or 9, my life plan was to have killed myself by now.
>>
>REM - Country Feedback
>Couple weeks before I study abroad, so I'm living that NEET life temporarily and I hate it, makes me feel worthless. Especially since all my friends from home I've grown apart from, and all my friends from college are 12 hours away.
>>
File: shirtme_original.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
shirtme_original.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>current song
Beach Life-In-Death by Car Seat Headrest
>current feel
had a great day with friend and his GF, talking to a new girl, ate good food, and now I'm wondering why this song is so damn long.
>>
Obedience by Ivan Ane

I went camping with my friends last night, had a great time but today was really uneventful and I feel like a NEET
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r_Ip_jElS0&t=3m57s

>current feel
My jaw really aches from chewing gum. Started a new job couple weeks ago, couple qts, still virgin 5/10
>>
>>65237111
>listening to ambient 2
>currently 4 am, studying in a 24 hour room in a uni close to my house
>cant seem to get any work done for weeks, its like every single action from waking up to feeding myself takes hours just because I dont want to study
>probably wont finish my degree this year but my workload next year will be pretty tiny
>will probably just flunk it anyway even though economics is easy as fuck, i just cant seem to put in even the most minimal effort
>I used to be able to, it's been getting worse and worse each passing semester
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.