[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RARE GY!BE demos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: All Lights Fucked.jpg (17 KB, 395x253) Image search: [Google]
All Lights Fucked.jpg
17 KB, 395x253
/mu/ what the fuck is this?

It's a Godspeed You! Black Emperor demo titled All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling, and I saw it under GY!BE's list of albums/LPs on RYM.

I've been on /mu/ since 2011 and I've never heard of this before, is this new???

All I can find is a video on youtube that has 2 tracks off of it, but its RYM page lists 27 tracks for a total time of about 68 minutes.

This is the youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRIHNgwH0PE

When did this demo come to light, and have you listened to it before?

Where can I listen to this demo in full?
>>
is this real?
>>
>when /mu/ went too far...
>>
>>65236700
i dont want to talk about this ever again after the reddit fiasco
>>
>>65236700
I have it. Anybody want to see pic
>Inb4: Fake!
>>
>>65236736
Fake!
>>
Delete this.
>>
either some complete pussy or the greatest troll in music history got a bunch of people excited through reddit and then backed down after posting two tracks
>>
>>65236700
come on dude. everyone knows someone on reddit was going to post the full thing but he got bullied so he stopped after just a couple tracks. this isn't new to most people
>>
File: 1992 - Closes Volume 1.jpg (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1992 - Closes Volume 1.jpg
40 KB, 200x200
/mu/ what the fuck is this?

It's a Boards of Canada album titled Closes Volume 1, and I saw it under BoC's list of albums/LPs on RYM.

I've been on /mu/ since 2011 and I've never heard of this before, is this new???

All I can find is a video on youtube that has 1 track1 off of it, but its RYM page lists 17 tracks for a total time of about 56 minutes.

This is the youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufgpCJxDDIg

When did this album come to light, and have you listened to it before?

Where can I listen to this album in full?
>>
>>65236700
>I've been on /mu/ since 2011 and I've never heard of this before, is this new???

Bullshit. I've been here since 2011 as well, and I remember what happened perfectly well. I wasn't even into this band, so, if I remember, that's definitely saying something.
>>
>>65236781
>the greatest troll in music history
Not quite as great as the one who convinced everybody that Paul is dead

Or the guy who invented the story about Pythagoras and the blacksmiths
>>
>>65236860
call me a newfag all you want, whats the pythagoras one?
>>
>>65237084
Just go to the Wikipedia page for Pythagoras, it isn't an obscure story at all, and it certainly isn't one that originated on 4chan for obvious reasons.
>>
>>65237084
Here, I even found it for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_hammers
>>
>>65237137
I would probably believe it if you didn't say it was fabricated. lol fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.