[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Metallica album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Lars ulrich and GF.jpg (291 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Lars ulrich and GF.jpg
291 KB, 630x420
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lars-ulrich-new-metallica-album-will-be-done-this-summer/
ITS REAL BOYS
AFTER 8 YEARS
METALLICA IS BACK BABY
>>
ew
>>
"oh" "cool"
>>
it's only been 5 years since their magnum opus
>>
bring back the trash can snares
>>
>>65236269
kek is that a shoop? look at the top of his head!
>>
MY LIFESTYLE DETERMINES MY DEATHSTYLE
>>
>>65236978
He's a millionaire, he created one of the best bands in history, he is a musical genius and he has a girlfriend
Do you really think he cares what some fag on /mu/ thinks
>>
>>65236978
LOOK AT THIS DOOD
>>
Unforgiven 4 when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Bn_kD6QN4
>>
Hopefully it has better production. The last album was loud as fuck
>>
>>65237110
Unforgiven II was gold, III was an abortion
>>
>St. Anger 2: Angry Saints
>>
I really hope it's Lulu/ St Anger levels of bad, because that's all we can really expect of them at this point. It's not like anyone with self-respect is gonna listen to boring half-assed attempts at making legitimate music like DM, so the album may as well at least have solid meme value.
>>
>>65237146
I like compression in "wild" music, It gives the instruments a kind of punch that sometimes i wish 60's recordings had. Still, I don't like it when they do it to the point it distorts everything (unless it's well done).
>>
Why is everyone in this thread hating on them?
Is hating Metallica the newest /mu/ meme?
>>
>>65237252
Also, it works better in genres like garage-punk, not in "massive-sounding-stadium-metal".
>>
>>65236393
fuck you street anger is goat
>>
>>65237553
i'm madly in anger with you
>>
>>65237584
my lifestyle determines my deathstyle
>>
>sold out all 66,000 tickets in ten minutes
I'm probably never going to be able to see Metallica live
>>
>>65237252
Metallica is not Phil fucking Spector you stupid fuck and you also have no concept of what music mixing and mastering are
>>
I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE
>>
Too bad they suck ass
>>
>>65236329
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>65237076
Well he cared enough about basement dwellers downloading his music for free, so I imagine he cares a lot.
>>
>>65237795
What exactly is mastering? Mixing is pretty obvious.
>>
>>65236269
Too much edge in this thread.
Death Magnetic was actually good
>>
>>65237921
No it wasn't

In fact I'd go as far to say it's their worst since the black album because it doesn't even have comedy value

just nothing music. The sound of crusty old 50-somethings trying to pretend they're still in their 20s
>>
>>65237966
>since the black album
oh.. you're one of those
>>
>>65237921
I couldn't tell, my ears began to bleed from the clipping after 2 minutes.
>>
File: Lars-Ulrich-Reddit-AMA.jpg (31 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Lars-Ulrich-Reddit-AMA.jpg
31 KB, 540x720
>>65236978
Not a shoop. He really is that handsome.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.