[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people who used to be kings listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 960x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 960x959
What do people who used to be kings listen to?
>>
>sub-saharan africans were egyptians

do people actually believe this or is this just a meme
>>
>>65229692
They were, you ignorant fool.
>>
>>65229675
>>>>>/pol/

>>65229692
a tiny amount of people do but pol being insecure white nerds have used it to attack the entire black race.
>>
damn this really makes you think...
>>
>>65229675
Nas
>>
>>65229675
God damn, black people are fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>65229722
>said the White boy living in a gated suburban neighborhood
>>
>>65229807
Only ghetto black people see being rich and living in a safe neighborhood as an insult.
>>
>>65229675
That kid looks like he didn't make the final cut of Yu-Gi-Oh
>>
>>65230025
This tbqh

>"what cracka did you just critisize me for acting like a retard?! How dare you! You're rich and sheltered AND THEREFORE WRONG! ad hominem argument? Fuck off with that racist shit!!!"
>>
File: 1455723371243.jpg (47 KB, 508x624) Image search: [Google]
1455723371243.jpg
47 KB, 508x624
>>65229701
>a tiny amount of people do
i don't know, this historical revisionism is quite prevalent in the AA social justice sphere.

http://thechannelhiphop.com/nick-cannon-says-to-hollywood-no-more-slave-movies-show-us-as-kings-and-queens-too/
>>
great thread
>>
Two more to go
>>
>>65229675
What's his Stand called?
>>
>>65230240
Song of the Pharaoh?
>>
>>65229692
overused meme
>>
>>65230081
No seriously, someone living in a comfortable situation has no idea of the difficulty growing up impoverished in the inner city. Behaviors are more of a plague than something an individual chooses to do.
>>
>>65230457
>Behaviors are more of a plague than something an individual chooses to do.
>this is what collectivists actually believe
>>
>>65229675
this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUgDfo-vHuk
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.