[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she the biggest hack of the 21st century?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is she the biggest hack of the 21st century?
>>
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>let's talk about gender baby

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>65224923
She identifies as a male and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>65224923
honestly I love the knife but i can barely understand them. maybe thats why I don't hate them
>>
>>65225930
pffffft
>>
>>65225930
i dont know this person

are they really a FtM?

i feel like the only trans you hear about in music these days are MtF and honestly im sick of them
>>
>>65226013
I know a ftm IRL really chill person he works out alot also.good taste in music was a lesbian prior so it worked out.

honestly I wonder when ppl will start turning on MTF who hog all up the attention in the media. Would be interesting to hear a ftm artist
>>
>>65226149
feel like ftm arent as pedestal-ed as mtf, just like lesbians are given preferential coverage to male gay couples in media

cause men are evil, gross, and bad role models
>>
>>65224651
I've never heard of her but I'm going to say yes
>>
idk how much production work she did for StH, but my answer would depend on that. never heard such a beautiful album with such terrible vocals
>>
>>65226280
Nah, it's because conservatives feel uncomfortable with femininity in what they still consider a "man" as opposed to masculinity in "women". It's the reason they think gays are disgusting but lesbians are hot. Flamboyant men are seen as inferior whilst no one bats an eyelid at a butch woman.
The media picks up on this and sympathizes with the stereotype since it's the first example we think of when we think trans.
>>
Transgendered people are disgusting cretins. Legally, I have no problem with swapping gender but it's morally fucked. I will never respect any trans person, despite having a former friend who is MtF.
>>
>>65226013
literally just use google for 5 seconds you stupid weeb
>>
I have no problem with people being transgender.
Although I am yet to encounter one such person who was not a tedious ninny.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.