[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fan of Metric / Emily Haines? https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3785973585_cdd0f6c310_o.jpg (22 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
3785973585_cdd0f6c310_o.jpg
22 KB, 500x396
Any fan of Metric / Emily Haines? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3-wZs64n4
>>
>>65224491

I'm a fan of her legs
>>
>>65224491
Used to be pretty into them thanks to Scott Pilgrim but I haven't heard any of their recent stuff.
>>
>>65226138
Check out at least Synthetica. It's a very good album.
>>
I quite like their first album and Fantasies but they're weird for me. Fantasies esp. gives me weird feels because I was ill as fuck when I first heard it and really doped up too, and that album was all I had to hand so I spent like a week drifting in and out of consciousness to various songs from that. Can't really separate it from that.

Also she can't sing live at all.
>>
Old World Underground and Grow Up and Blow Away are my faves to be honest family but their entire discography is solid
>>
>>65227263
>Also she can't sing live at all.
Are you kidding me? She sings live almost the same as on her albums.
>>
File: em2.jpg (775 KB, 4081x6144) Image search: [Google]
em2.jpg
775 KB, 4081x6144
>>65227313
Fantasies is great too.
>>
Grow Up and Blow Away and Synthetica are their best.

OWU is good

Fantasies is decent

Live it Out has its moments but is their weakest album
>>
>>65228432
That's an unpopular opinion. OWU, LIO and Fantasies are usually considered their best.
>>
Used to like them but just kind of lost interest for some reason. Didn't even realize they had an album out last year. Need to give Pagans in Vegas a listen I guess.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.