[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who kind of wish they should have ended with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 288x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 288x238
Am I the only one who kind of wish they should have ended with Soundtracks For The Blind?
>>
They more or less did, though. New Swans is just Swans in name only.
>>
Transition from SFTB to post-reunion Swans is more smooth than early Swans into post-Burning World Swans. If you deem post-punk and goth Swans to be still Swans, there is no reason to think new Swans aren't truly Swans.
>>
>>65224222
Gira is Swans. He's been changing the lineup since '83.
>>
No, all Swans albums are good
>>
>>65224339
>The deer
>Good
LOL
Good b8 m8 r8 8/8
>>
>>65224447
Sorry i dont speak retard, your post is incomprehensible and im going to ignore it
>>
>>65224187
yes. that's a ghey and faggy onion to have.
>>
>>65224551
Your stupidity hurts me.
>>
>>65224583
Welp it true nigga
>>
I'm fine with the way they've been transforming throughout their discography
>>
>>65224187
Swans had the best reformation of all time. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>65227285
you know no one can prove you wrong very well
>>
Swans are the most banal and insufferable band. They're literally *THE* entry-level, gateway band to 'proper' music, and their naive fans need to stop projecting all this bullshit onto them as if to say they're anything more than that.

If you consider yourself a Swans fan, then you simply need to listen to more music beyond the scope of the /mu/ essentials and P4K. Swans are white bread and nothing more.
>>
>>65227370
whats a superior version of swans?
>>
why are you guys still listening to music made by a literal rapist
>>
>>65227420
Probably some poseur meme shit like Scott Walker or Beefheart
>>
>>65227425
Because I like Bill Cosby.
>>
>>65227420
Glenn Branca, Rhys Chatham, any no wave artist, the list can go on.
>>
>>65228982
>the list can go on
almost got me there mate
>>
>>65228982
Pathetic
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.