[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The annual white trash festival is coming up aka The Gathering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: violent-j.jpg (96 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
violent-j.jpg
96 KB, 300x300
The annual white trash festival is coming up aka The Gathering Of The Juggalos people who are going or have been before post your experience and what you expect to see
>>
Favorite ICP songs? Mine are Beware and Takyon
>>
>>65223502
>Favorite ICP songs?
God Gave Rock And Roll To You
>>
>>65223502
Lmao I caught that Death Grips reference don't worry senpai
>>
>>65223502
Charging the Void and I Really Really Like You
>>
Senpai whoop whoop
>>
Part of me has always wanted to go just to see the spectacle. I hate ICP and am repulsed by their white trash fanbase, but this festival is definitely an interesting cultural phenomenon. Plus, some of the juggalettes are hot, and they seem ridiculously easy.

That said, I feel like this Festival has to be getting sadder and more pathetic with each passing year as ICP's popularity declines. It seems like they haven't caught on with the new generation of kids. I think they lasted as long as they did because they were unique, but now they're getting too old and there are younger bands that have the same appeal; the type of kid that would've been drawn to rapcore in the past now goes for Emmure instead of Limp Bizkit, and the type of kid who would've been an ICP fan in previous generations is now drawn to groups like Blood On the Dance Floor, and maybe Falling in Reverse.
>>
>>65223863
wew lad
https://youtu.be/o_hjkhjM5f0
>>
>>65223863
Guess that explains why they roped in Emmure and Attila to play the festival this year just to attract the younger crowd.
>>
>>65223863
People were saying that when Emmure, BOTDF and Falling in Reverse were slightly relevant to the whole spectrum lf terrible music (2010) and who's still the top dog for the "alt" trash? ICP. Plus, the original fans of ICP are now Parents (some Grandparents) and what do their kids listen to? ICP. They'll be going strong for another 20 years or so as long as neither of them die.
>>
>>65223968
So... what you're saying is we should organize a terrorist strike large enough to take a large number of casualties at the next gathering?

Also, if those groups are passé then what's the new generation for this sort of thing?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.