[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye West is the Adam Sandler of music. Both are incredibly-lazy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: xwho?.jpg (64 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
xwho?.jpg
64 KB, 630x378
Kanye West is the Adam Sandler of music.

Both are incredibly-lazy, both have one trick up their sleeve (in Adam's case, being occasionally REALLY LOUD! and in Kanye's case, being a monotone, egocentric "musician" who really, really enjoys writing lyrics about himself) and they're both constantly surrounded by "yes men" who are paid good salaries by the company to "keep the product happy"...

... but God forbid you tell their fans that. This is the reason why.

Kanye's laziness mirrors his fan's own laziness. Kanye, like each and every one of his fans, has never done a day's worth of hard work, in his life... and his fans know it. "Integrity", "loyalty", "honor"? These are mere buzzwords for the average Kanye West fan. They are archaic. A thing of the past. In the new millennium, it's all about self-promotion at any cost and through every outlet of media (and social media) possible.

Hold a mirror up to the average Kanye West fan by telling them the truth about their icon, and it's like putting a vampire in a solarium. They'll shrink away from it in shame and guilt, but eventually that shame and guilt will become something else. Rage.

Now, let's have a laugh at Kanye's defenders having a good, old-fashioned rage.
>>
nice pasta
>>
sigh

this plate of pasta is cold
>>
>>65222505
>>65222484

Lmao, cucks that get triggered when feminism and intelligent issues are brought up. Off to reddit little men!
>>
File: 1463427903622.jpg (22 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1463427903622.jpg
22 KB, 425x282
>>65222531

there is your (You).

put an end to this. it's pathetic.
>>
>>65222531
holy fuck this post is like a lovecraftian horror jesus
>>
I don't agree with that first part but that last part is absolutely true.
>>
>>65222463
literally who

stop viraling
>>
in a more important topic what do you guys think on radiohead's AMSP? personally think the tracklisting is weird and dessert island disk along with tinker tailor are the worst songs on the album
>>
File: DSCN8851.jpg (410 KB, 1229x922) Image search: [Google]
DSCN8851.jpg
410 KB, 1229x922
>>65222463
Hi ya Kanye

:O)

meanwhile......

https://youtu.be/BzxcLGV2iW4
>>
>>65222689
fuckin shillers amirite
>>65222986
hey naked englishman how is it going
>>
>>65223078
>222986
>hey naked englishman how is it going

yeah, starting to play in front of people in London, so that's a big improvement, the whole video in room thing is exhausted

physical health is not great still and can just about aford to eat

music tho is getting stronger and stronger
>>
>>65224652
I heard this recently and I was

yeah, that's me just al;chol and milk fro like six years

just drinking

https://youtu.be/A3gVzE2YxWw

fuck I lived though
>>
leonard cohen is the adam sandler of music
>>
>>65222986
Nice. Subscribed.
>>
>>65224932
Thank you,
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.