[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING PANNED U C K I N G P A N N E D IT'S OVER AUTECHRE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: homepage_large.93535e7f.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.93535e7f.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
FUCKING PANNED
U
C
K
I
N
G

P
A
N
N
E
D

IT'S OVER

AUTECHRE ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
mate they haven't gotten above a 7.6 in 15 years. p4k ain't into them.
>>
The weak part is that all the scores were from 6.6-7.1 even though every part was extremely different
>>
>>65218018
>even though every part was extremely different
lol

keep telling that to yourself
>>
>>65218050
>3 was drone
>4 was acid
>5 was dub
I'll give you 1 and 2 but come on faggot
>>
Pitchfork:2016::Spin:2005

Feel me? They don't really care about this genre, they just review everything in existence in order to get more views on their site.
>>
>>65218081
it all sounds the same to me you fucking retard

same random glitchy noises they've been making for the last 15 years
>>
>>65218141
Yeah you didn't pay attention to it
>>
there's a shitload going on in the music if you listen to it
>>
idt any of us were expecting any other possible outcome tbqh lol
>>
bit disappointed desu. was hoping for a lower score or maybe even a review that could rival their review of Untilted in terms of condescension
>>
>>65219163
same, i wanted a meme review. this was way too boring.
>>
>>65219179
they can't even produce those anymore
>>
>>65218141
lol stick to aphex twin and sufjan stevens faggot
>>
>>65219417
oogga booga go back to listening to your meme rap you fucking nigger loving child
>>
File: cooltiger.jpg (38 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
cooltiger.jpg
38 KB, 500x334
>expecting anything else from p4k plebs
>>
LMAO
>>
post just got back from a normie mexican pardner club and not sure if his tunes are going to make him any money tunes.

scared for my future desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTFrCbQGyvM
>>
>>65218141
embarrassing lol
>>
Jesus christ, I love Autechre but their music past LP5 takes a lot of time and there's absolute fuckton of it. I'm not sure if it's even worth it to me anymore.
>>
>>65219451
calm down lad, sounds like you just don't get it
>>
>>65222436
How much have you heard past LP5?
>>
>>65222479
I'm up to Untilted which I've given 4 solid listens and I don't really remember much about it. I've finally reached a point where I can say I enjoy what they did with Draft and Confield when I'm in a certain mood for them, they're good, engaging albums, but I still haven't enjoyed them half as much as what came before. They're more admirable and interesting than they are something I can't wait to go back to.
>>
only plebs care about arbitrary scores

Autechre and dean blunt are my fav artist and they both get shit scores by reviews who can't explain why they dislike it
>>
>>65222548
ok well thats quite a lot to take in really so, they're 3 of the best I think. Pen Expers?? Pro Radii?
>>
>>65219451
dude. that's racisst. un kewl
>>
>>65222938
Don't really get the hype around tracks like Pen Expers. It never particularly stuck out from the rest of the tracks on that album to me. I'd take Clipper over it any day. I think their best are Amber, Tri Rep and LP5, but I think it's cool a lot of people on /mu/ seem to be really into their later stuff.
>>
Assuming you're talking about pitchfork, 7.0 isn't a fucking pan dumbass
>>
>>65223426
wow for real?
>>
Exai or elseq ?
>>
>>65222557
>Autechre and dean blunt are my fav artist
this nigga knows what the fuck is going on in herre
>>
Dubs make /mu/ love it
>>
>>65223318
check out oversteps and then work your way around by closest in release date. after listening to quaristice i love confield now
>>
>>65217957
>thinking autechre care about a poppity pop reviews website

imao
>>
>>65218141
it's just hiphop innit
>>
>>65218155
this
there is so much fucking detail that it's almost a mental strain to keep track of everything that's happening, except maybe elseq5 which i thought was suitable as more of a mental breather
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.