[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /mu/'s opinion on Azealia Banks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: iggy azealia banks.png (161 KB, 618x550) Image search: [Google]
iggy azealia banks.png
161 KB, 618x550
What is /mu/'s opinion on Azealia Banks?
>>
Music is honestly one of the few fields the blacks show talent in, when it's not rap or shitty protest music that is.
>>
I don't care if Ariel Pink was involved with this, fuck him for being involved with this bullshit. Fuck her for this song. It's like the High School Musical version of the original and its existence pisses me off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04gAndS3wMA
>>
I liked 1991
>>
>>65217330
There are talented black people in all fields.
>>
irrelevant
>>
>>65217306
Seems to be an intelligent person whose lack of commercial success has reduced them to acting like a cunt for attention. Is also probably an alcoholic.

She's not that talented and her beats are basically entire tracks stolen from other producers
>>
>>65220291
>seems to be an intelligent person

based on what? she seems to be very ignorant desu
>>
>>65220325
Her twitter posts can be quite eloquent and lucid, when she's not being a racist, antagonistic dickhead
>>
>>65220291
not that many rappers make their own beats, and I believe only 212 was taken without permission I mean that's still bad but not all of them were stolen. She said in a recent interview she listens to every beat that is sent to her and picks from there.
>>
>>65220244
>There are talented black people in all fields.
I thought they didn't pick cotton any more?
>>
>>65220359
yeah so can mine and i'm pretty dumb

spouting racist antagonistic stuff to your 100K+ followers is more indicative of intelligence, or lack thereof, than some artsy tweets methinks
>>
>>65220433
nah they just pull weeds from the fields now
>>
i thought it was funny when she used the word "sand nigger", i didn't realise people actually use that word outside of the internet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.