[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When my local music fest ends up having one of the best lineups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: desertdaze.jpg (143 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
desertdaze.jpg
143 KB, 600x600
When my local music fest ends up having one of the best lineups of the year
>>
Deak
>>
Deak
>>
>>65214766
Deakin those dubs
>>
Deak
Also Fartbarf
>>
>>65214642
It's easy for a lineup to be so good when you listen to such generic and widely known artists.
>>
>>65214788
ayy
>>
>>65214788
holy deak
>>
>>65214815
someones jelly that they aint seeing the deak
>>
>>65214642
local music fest (depending of the definition of "local music fest") is always worse.

You always end with the problem that happens when in the hypotetical situation where someone ask 50000 what literary characteristics they like and then make a book to please them, lets call it book A.
Then another guy ask the first 100 guys of this list what they like and make it based on their results lets call this book B.

Most of the 50000 readers will prefer book A, but the 100 readers of the second list will prefer WAAAAAAAAAAY more the book B
>>
im jelly
>>
>>65214788
woah
>>
>>65214862
I've seen Animal Collective in concert, but their recent output doesn't interest me at all, so I'm equally disinterested in the respective members' solo projects. But I am going to see Boris and the Legendary Pink Dots this year, so I don't think I'm missing out on much.
>>
>>65214673
>>65214766
>>65214788
>>65214836
>>65214849

I'm deakin out guys
>>
>>65214642
Man I don't know a single one of those bands. Hope you have a good time I guess.
>>
>>65214900
Deaks album is great ignore to your own detriment
>>
>>65214642
>The Sonics
hahaha, when the fuck did they get back together?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.