[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is andrew jackson jihad just violent femmes except bad and with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 379.gif (856 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
379.gif
856 KB, 320x240
is andrew jackson jihad just violent femmes except bad and with adhd and edginess

seriously they're fucking terrible
>>
think you meant to type AJJ friend
>>
No because the femmes are good and ajj is nu male garbage
>>
Andrew Jackson Social Justice Band is basically a SJW version of VF with more indie influence. They jack off Jeff Mangum and act like they are awesome musicians
>>
>>65213395
true

I mean seriously, how can anyone listen to them? It's like VF but with edgy lyrics and the singer's whiny teen ADHD voice
>>
>>65213051
>except

I've got news for you, anon...
>>
terrible band. terrible fanbase.
>>
>>65213395
>No because the femmes are good
That's... what he's saying...
>>
AJJ sound very pop punk-ish in a lot of their songs and less like folk punk which is why I think a good amount of girls tend to like them a lot. Not to discredit AJJ entirely though, while they have plenty of melodramatic and poppy songs, they have moments like "The Michael Jordan of drunk driving" that makes it seem like they have potential. Also, with the SJW stuff which garners them the most hate especially on the song "American Tune" which is like an anthem for white guilt and male flagellation, you can't deny that a hook like "I'm a straight white male in America, I've got all the luck I need" is funny as fuck whether or not they are being tongue in cheek. For the most part I'm not a fan, I think the femmes pull off angst and frustrations much better with some sincerity that doesn't sound too whiny. If you want something more folk punk listen to Johnny hobo or some Cranford nix.
>>
>>65213539
so it's vf
>>
>>65213395
the only good femmes album is hallowed ground though
>>
>>65213051
do you mean because theyve both released folk punk?
>>
>listen to american tune
>forced to check my priveledge
>"AJJ Sucks! nu male band for cucks"

not even once
>>
probably
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.