[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw when The Glow Pt.2 and Mount Eerie end and begin with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Phil-Elverum.jpg?1362029076.jpg (34 KB, 470x305) Image search: [Google]
Phil-Elverum.jpg?1362029076.jpg
34 KB, 470x305
>mfw when The Glow Pt.2 and Mount Eerie end and begin with the same sounds
>mfw the albums don't seamlessly transition from one to another.

C'mon Phil you had such an opportunity here
>>
>>65212844
hack
>>
wait which one transitions into which?
>>
>>65212874
The Glow pt. 2 transitions into Mount Eerie. The album ends with horns and a heart beat and then Mount Eerie begins with that. I'm assuming its to signify that Mount Eerie is at least connected to The Glow Pt. 2 but I don't know.

It doesn't change seamlessly though which would be really cool if it did.
>>
>>65212930

ok. cool bro
>>
>>65212930
a u t i s m
>>
>>65213114
Its autistic that I noticed sounds being the same or is it autistic that I want a cool experience?
>>
they're close enough man. praise based phil
>>
>>65213289
Oh yea, Mount Eerie is one of my favorite albums don't get me wrong.

The fact that it ends and begins like that is really cool regardless.
>>
>>65212863
What could even make you think Phil is a hack, he's always doing something different than the last thing he did
>>
Should I listen to The Glow pt 2 lads? I have no idea why, but I for some reason just think it looks bad. I do understand that's pathetic but for some reason feel like that. Is it good?
>>
File: hg25.png (19 KB, 239x145) Image search: [Google]
hg25.png
19 KB, 239x145
>tfw when listening to It Was Hot, The Glow Pt 2, and Mount Eerie in order with no breaks
>>
>>65213500
It's great. It gets a little fillery in the middle, but even the filler is fantastic.
>>
>>65213514
Best song is the pull
>>
>>65213514
His Live in Japan album is worth a look too. Some material in it is stuff he didn't put in the 3 Microphones albums.

Great Ghosts is incredible live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMMs0zP2y0
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.