[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
u guys hate Creed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: creed.jpg (49 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
49 KB, 500x365
u guys hate Creed?
>>
I liked their first album
>>
Arms wide open and higher were on a mixtape my mom would play in the car when I was a kid
>>
I personally like some of their songs, but overall they're too cheesy. Tremonti is great desu.
>>
SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD ON A SUNDAY MORNING
>>
i liked most of weathered and have contemplated suicide before for unrelated items
>>
>>65212675
I HAD A BAGEL WHEN I HEARD THUNDER
>>
Bullets was a decent song I guess.
>>
>>65212675
Yo this sounds like tful282
>>
They made the best music video of all time

https://youtu.be/O-fyNgHdmLI
>>
I like a couple songs bullets is probably my favorite even though I haven't heard it since like middle school
>>
Alter Bridge is better.
>>
>>65213040
Yeah it's weird
>>
>>65213329
Because Miles > Scott Stapp
Scott is a living meme lol
>>
MUH SACRIFICE
>>
Christian rock is stupid and gay. Real rock musicians worship Satan

>inb4 Creed wasn't a christian rock band
>>
>>65212990
AND IM DOWN TO ONE LAST BREAD
>>
>>65213888
HOLD ME NOW
>>
>>65213729
MUH SACK IS NICE
>>
>>65212675
first two albums are fucking killer m9
>>
WELL I JUST HEARD
>>
>>65214007
THE NEWS TODAY
>>
>>65213755
>Christian rock is stupid and gay
Woven Hand is a christian band too, even more so. But as a non-believer, it's fucking great music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz0mNTVlCQ
>>
I used to listen to Human Clay and Weathered on repeat when I was a kid...on my NO SKIP cd player. I actually still think the drummer and guitarist are pretty amazing. It's now something of a guilty pleasure I revisit from time to time.

MY SACK OF RICE
>>
>>65214085
Creed as said multiple times they are not Christian you stupid fuck

>>65214089
MUH NIIIGGGGAAAAA

I thought Bullets was the heaviest shit ever bruh
>>
>>65214127

God I remember that shit too gurlfrin, I had a similar reaction to Bullets.

SHOOTIN BULLETS THROUGH MY HEAAAAD THROUGH MY HEEEEAD
>>
The singer is in a video of him gitn his dick wet on a tour bus by some groupies ... I think they're just a typical rock band that everyone thought was christian because of some minor lyrical undertones...plus that was a big deal at the time. Being pseudo christian sold records back then.
>>
>>65214171
I remember sitting on the bus going to middle school listening to that shit, thinking I was bad ass as fuck.....I was a dork and will always be one.

But good fucking memories, no one can take that.
>>
>>65214237

Are you me?
>>
my own prison is legit a solid album
>>
>>65214295
probably
>>
I don't mind them, but My Own Prison is a decent post grunge album
>>
Not really, but they were miles better than that grunge shit that dominated the radio before them.
>>
>>65214490
really nigger?
>>
>>65214490
You can't be serious
>>
I really like Alter Bridge, but Creed doesn't do it for me.
They knew how to write a pop hook though
Will there ever be a hard rock band to write a hook that grabs the whole world ever again?
>>
>>65214602
I don't think so
>>
>>65213329
>>65214602
this, huge fan of Alter Bridge in high school
>>
>>65214502
>>65214570
Here's the deal: Creed still only knew power chords, but at least they had the courtesy to use more than 3 riffs per song and making their songs 5 minutes of those same 3 riffs.
They used some middle-school level arpeggios now and then too, which is far more than I can say for any shitty grunge band.
>>
I like Creed ngl but they weren't THAT good
>>
>>65215009
>I've never listened to Soundgarden or AIC
>>
>>65215237
Literally buttmetal. Also 3 riffs per song, all incredibly long for those 3 riffs, and they're all just powerchords.
>>
hi
>>
>>65215391
>my ears cant tell the difference between powerchords and extended chords
>>
>>65215009
>inb4 that one nirvana unreleased song from In Utero's special edition with Cobain doing NOTHING but wails and somehow that proves grunge had decent guitarwork
>>
Scott Stapp should form a band with Chad Kroeger. Both of them just playing acoustic guitars and singing manly, tough love songs
>>
File: unnamed.png (161 KB, 393x373) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
161 KB, 393x373
>>65215009
>>
>>65212675
Why are they hated because they don't repeat their music unlike Nickelback?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.